Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Something signed by SK is not a benchmark for a collection Menace! You've got some really good stuff here. Thanks for posting it! (I didn't get my first signed SK until 5 months ago, eventhough I'd been hording (not really collecting) books for 30 years!)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nothing meager about your collection in the slightest Menace - and there are plenty of rightly priced SK books out there, just a begging to be found

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Keep looking and you will be amazed at what you can find. I have at least 10 King signed books and have paid as little as $40.00 and never over $300.00.
    Originally posted by Menace View Post
    Meager to me because I do not yet have a signed Stephen King book. Hmmmmmmmmmmm if I accidently cut off a hand at work I can get a few thousand dollars... or maybe I can get away with just severing an index finger and a thumb for 1000.00 or a foot...so many possiblities so little guts hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I could have sworn that this thread started with the words 'meager collection'. Impressive collection would be more appropriate. Especially love the Chap Books.
    Meager to me because I do not yet have a signed Stephen King book. Hmmmmmmmmmmm if I accidently cut off a hand at work I can get a few thousand dollars... or maybe I can get away with just severing an index finger and a thumb for 1000.00 or a foot...so many possiblities so little guts hahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I could have sworn that this thread started with the words 'meager collection'. Impressive collection would be more appropriate. Especially love the Chap Books.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    Originally posted by Menace View Post
    James Rollins is great I was bored at work one night and I found Deep Fantom and I was hooked .... and I Love the Sigma books. and I need to get a signed copy of Ice Hunt and Amazonia and Subterranean which is my Favorite of his.
    I actually have hardcover editions of all his books and all but 1 or 2 are signed. I started with Amazonia, which is still my favorite, and have been hooked ever since. If your looking for a signed copy of Amazonia, I payed about $60 for mine a couple of years ago just to give you an idea of what its worth. I've seen one on Abebooks.com for $300, which IMO, is way over priced.

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    Wow! Wonderful collection. You have some really great titles.

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    And More.....

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Wow!!!!Great stuff and welcome to the funny farm.Do you read these editions or just collect them.Was wondering how Rot was if you read it.I just purchased this and am waiting impatiently for it to get here.I was on the fence for a long time on it.Again real cool stuff
    Hey Bookworm .. yes I do read my limited editions if i cant find a paperback or trade edition.... Rot I haven't read yet sorry so can't say if it's any good or not

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    More.......

This is one of my brother's Books

Leave a comment:

• Menace
    replied
    More Chapbooks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X