No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a very nice book. I'm glad I got it and now will wait patiently () for the slipcase.

Comment

So jealous!

Comment

Christmas gifts! These are all signed first and/or limited editions. If anyone wants more pics let me know.

Comment

Sweet adds! Merry Christmas!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Forget the pictures. Send me the books..Great additions.Awesome.

Comment

A great collection to receive on Christmas! Nice adds, Joe!!!
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Very nice Christmas addition! If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see a few more shots of The Providence Rider.

Comment

Very nice! Rollins scares me, he is putting out books fast, hope he isn't subcontracting everything out going forward.

Comment

He has his Sigma Series which he does himself and may have one offs in the future. Now he has the Order of the Sanguines series and a Tucker and Kane book which are both coauthored. I will read them since I enjoy his work but his solo works stuff will always be the best.

Comment

More pics of The Providence Rider.

Comment

Sweet!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks! It looks fantastic, great art.

Comment

Very nice. That looks like an absolutely stunning book!
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

That it is. Now I just need to track down the third one.

Comment

Picked this up today: On Such a Full Sea by Chang-rae Lee with the first 3D printed slipcase.

Comment

Working...
                                X