No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want to give this guy a read soon, especially Wool. So many books to read, so little time.

Great adds.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
      I really want to give this guy a read soon, especially Wool. So many books to read, so little time.

Great adds.

Ahh yes, the time problem. Sometimes I can't even choose what to read because there's so much I want to read and so little time to do it I just kind of sit there and stare at the shelves...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
        Ahh yes, the time problem. Sometimes I can't even choose what to read because there's so much I want to read and so little time to do it I just kind of sit there and stare at the shelves...
        And since you MUST be reading at least a few titles, you are still "reading"....

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
          And since you MUST be reading at least a few titles, you are still "reading"....
          Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            I know what you mean, plus with many titles on my Kobo - it's like next page, next page, next page.....back to first page....

Comment

Here are some books I got recently. The Kills had a torn page that was not the result of packaging or shipping or anything the bookstore did but they offered to send me a replacement copy and let me keep this one as a reading copy. Broken Homes is the 4th in the Rivers of London series. Bone Season is a US first printing. I have a UK copy on the way. This is getting a lot of hype and is already getting ridiculous prices on eBay. I love the cover of The People in the Trees. Probably one of my favorites.

Comment

Very nice adds Joe! Thats the second time I'm seeing The Kills on the forum, better look into it!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Very nice, and yes it is a really cool cover on The People in The Trees

Comment

I received the Joyland slipcase/book combo and the CDCC 3 t-shirt today.

Comment

I also got the Blood of the Lamb in the mail the other day. A book co-written by SJ Rozan and Carlos Dews, signed by SJ Rozan.

Comment

I made an attempt at making a traycase for my copy of The Cuckoos Calling (which is pretty good so far) and I am pretty happy with the results. Its a little snug but not so snug where it will do any damage to the book.

Comment

Great books!!!!! That t-shirt looks awesome. Looking forward to mine getting here.

Comment

The shirt is very well done. Didn't know what to expect as this is my first CDCC membership. Kudos to the designer and CD for the work on this one.

Comment

Lovin the traycase Joe, great job! And the Joyland slipcase is awesome too!

Comment

Working...
                                X