No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US edition of Red Moon with promo buttons (I don't know why I bought them, they looked neat).

Comment

Great adds. Congrats on the signed Hill book. I passed on it and just got the regular trade.

Comment

Great adds Joe! The Shining Girls looks interesting, thanks for the close up of the cover.

Comment

Got my s/l of Shift today. They did a much nicer job on the slipcase then they did for Wool.

Comment

Nice.
            "now youes can't leave"
            A Bronx Tale
            directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Totally agree, I wish they had done something like that for the WOOL slipcase

Comment

Once I get around to getting Wool - I am sure Shift will be not far behind.

Nice additions Joe!

Comment

Thanks. At least they did a slipcase for Wool. They easily could have done nothing.

Shift is coming up on my TBR list, may bump it up to the top soon though.

Comment

I am putting Wool on the back burner now, as far as acquiring goes. I missed the one on Amazon, that had the yellow cover. It was on for cheap too, then S&S got their hands on it, and it wasn't available. Now that it's so readily available, I know I can pick it up anytime basically. I have so many to read now, plus a few pre-orders to arrive this summer - it can wait.

Comment

I really need to pick up Shift as Wool was great!

Comment

The Shining Girls number 3.

Comment

No cool endpapers like the other editions?

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                          The Shining Girls number 3.

Comment

No, just plain white.

There is a possibility of the book being turned into a tv series. The rights got purchased by DiCaprios production company.

Comment

Cool story with this one (I think so anyway). My local store ran a contest for Inferno wherein you reserved a copy and were eligible for one of 12 signed copies they got. So I reserved a copy and didn't win. Yesterday I was at a signing and the sales person, Lea, told me that they got more signed copies in and if I wanted one all I had to do was bring in the copy I bought and trade it in. After she told me this, one of the other sales people (or manager, I am not really sure) told her that it was one per customer and that they would only be notifying their best customers about the books. She did however hold a copy for me. Today I went and picked up the book. My family was with me as we were going to dinner and Lea offered a copy to my dad, so we were able to walk away with two.

Last edited by Joe315; 06-07-2013, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Lea is on your side, watching out for you. Kind of silly that they would the other person would say that. Stick it to the man Lea!

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                                Cool story with this one (I think so anyway). My local store ran a contest for Inferno wherein you reserved a copy and were eligible for one of 12 signed copies they got. So I reserved a copy and didn't win. Yesterday I was at a signing and the sales person, Lea, told me that they got more signed copies in and if I wanted one all I had to do was bring in the copy I bought and trade it in. After she told me this, one of the other sales people (or manager, I am not really sure) told her that it was one per customer and that they would only be notifying their best customers about the books. She did however hold a copy for me. Today I went and picked up the book. My family was with me as we were going to dinner and Lea offered a copy to my dad, so were able to walk away with two.

Comment

Working...
                                X