No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Tommy had to mention that the stamped copies of Diary were getting rare and pricey I had to see for my self and found a reasonably priced copy with stamps and a date. Been trying to find his tour stops from that year to see where it was signed. And the double sided dust jacket is a nice touch.

Comment

Since I now have the hardcover of Diary I may consider selling the arc I have if any one here is interested. If you are PM me an offer, I won't be offended.

Comment

PM'd you, hope it was not offensive

Comment

Finally got my copy of the Twelve which I ordered back in October. There was a mix up at the store so he just signed it this past week. He kindly added "All eyes brother."

With its UK counterparts.
          Last edited by Joe315; 03-13-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Sweet!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

And my copy of the Passage was also signed.

Comment

Beautiful collection!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                  Finally got my copy of the Twelve which I ordered back in October. There was a mix up at the store so he just signed it this past week. He kindly added "All eyes brother."

With its UK counterparts.
                  Very cool additions Joe, Say, you don't happen to have any Clive Cussler books do you?

Comment

I'll have to check. There might be one or two.

Comment

Oh good cause for a second I thought you might be Cussler-deficient
                      I've never read anything by him, you're obviously a fan, what's his best book?

Comment

I enjoyed Sahara (as is almost always the case it is way better then the movie) and Inca Gold the most. The Oregon Files series starting with Dark Watch are good as well.

Comment

Love your Cronins!

Can't wait for the CD version of The Twelve!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                            I enjoyed Sahara (as is almost always the case it is way better then the movie) and Inca Gold the most. The Oregon Files series starting with Dark Watch are good as well.
                            Luckily I haven't seen the movie yet, I will keep an eye out for those, love to read something non-horror every so often as a break, thanks for the suggestions

Comment

No problem. I'd probably avoid the movie to be honest. I liked it, but it doesn't really hold true to the book. Its also the reason that no more Cussler books will get the hollywood treatment.

Comment

This is the second part of what I got back from Houston and Cronin. A signed UK sampler. Looks like he smeared it a bit while signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X