No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great look-ing book. Love THunderstorms prod values.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      Very near indeed! I remember seeing that in some other book as well. Could have been on here... and maybe even in your thread...
      An author sold a limited number of signed copies which he included a page of his manuscript but it wasn't bound in like this one is. And it wasn't handwritten. My hands get tired typing as it is, I can't imagine hand writing an entire book.

Comment

Got this slipcase for my Limited Edition The Twelve from Goldsboro Books. For those interested the eBay seller can be found here: http://myworld.ebay.com/jeffbarnehur...:X:RTQ:US:1181

Comment

Very nice!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks. I was disappointed that Goldsboro didn't make one themselves, and would have made my own but I don't have access to a foil stamper and the last slipcase I tried to make was a failure.

Comment

Yeah, the though of making my own slipcases has crossed my mind before as well... I just patiently wait for it to get to the other side and go back to whatever I was doing.

Comment

This arrived today. A uncorrected proof of the UK version of Wool by Hugh Howey. Unfortunately the band tore in transit. Looking at images online it looked more like a heavy stock but its super thin and flimsy. I guess that's why it's on a proof. The book will be published as one volume but the proof is in 5 volumes as Howey originally published them.

Comment

I like the "volume" look, pretty cool.

Comment

Yes that is a very interesting looking book.

Comment

It's really the first arc I sought out and it's because of how they designed it. I have signed versions on order right now that I should get in February or March.

Comment

Got this in an ARC give away. This is probably my favorite author and the first in a new series.

Comment

Got these with some amazon gift cards that I got for christmas. Here is a link about the Morrison book which explains his troubles with his publisher and self publishing this book in the US. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/boyd-m...b_1426321.html

Comment

It is a very cool design. Very impressed!
                            Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                            It's really the first arc I sought out and it's because of how they designed it. I have signed versions on order right now that I should get in February or March.

Comment

Nice selection!

Comment

That is a sweet addition to your collection (Wool). I may read up on the Blood Gospel book - looks like it could be interesting as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X