No announcement yet.

Joe315's Colleciton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Death Sculptor by Chris Carter, the 4th book in the Robert Hunter Series.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Just got these from eBay today. A Thousand Suns, Last Light, and Afterlight by Alex Scarrow. All are signed, numbered editions sold by the author from his site, although I got them second hand. Still one more I need from him but haven't been able to find, even unsigned.

Comment

This is a post card with the cover art the author designed but obviously wasn't picked for the book.

Comment

The rest of the signatures.

Comment

I like his quote in "Afterlight". Is that from the book? Sounds interesting...

Comment

Yes it is. They (afterlight and last light) are about the end of the oil age and I think are sort of post apocalyptic novels, I'm not real sure since I haven't read them yet.
                Last edited by Joe315; 09-08-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Cool is that really his finger print? This guy seems pretty cool.Very nice additions.
                  Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                  This is a post card with the cover art the author designed but obviously wasn't picked for the book.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Cool is that really his finger print? This guy seems pretty cool.Very nice additions.
                    Its supposed to be. I hope he keeps releasing these limited editions, it's a nice personal touch from the author.

Comment

Received my copy of Amazonas today. I forgot this was a novella and when I got the box I thought "this is really light, is it empty?".

Comment

Nice addition. I enjoyed the story very much.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                          Nice addition. I enjoyed the story very much.
                          Glad to hear. This will be my first of his work.

Comment

Great book I read the arc.Great story.

Comment

Just got these in the mail. I haven't read these yet but I like post apocalyptic and zombie stories. (The encyclopedias are from 1993 I think.)

Last edited by Joe315; 10-11-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Very cool adds.

Comment

Working...
                                X