No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the poor pictures. for Carrie I had to use masons foot to hold it open as there wasn't much room on the bed. lol. The others the camera just wasn't co-operating today.

Comment

This "Brithday Gift" pretty well truly was a birthday gift as that's when it arrived and was already a gift. Courtesy of Dave1442397, And I'd like to thank him once again! Love it! Thank you so much! Couldn't believe how fantastic the condition was and how promptly it arrived.

P1015972.jpgP1015974.jpg

Comment

Very good Teri.I could not see the picture of carrie though.You will like The Non-Fiction.

Comment

Very nice, Teri. Couldn't see the pic of Carrie either, but Congratuations on all three!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very nice additions!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
              Second Shelf mostly paperbacks, nothing special here...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]4385[/ATTACH]
              Is that a Slipknot album on the left of this picture?

Comment

Yes it is Joe. One of masons. There's more records to the left there as well. well there was he took them when he left.

I've added Augusts esquire and snow shadows to my collection but am too lazy for pictures.

Comment

Wow mason has something in common with my 13 yr. old..
                  I too need to catch up on posting to my collection hopefully soon.
                  Yes it is Joe. One of masons. There's more records to the left there as well. well there was he took them when he left.

I've added Augusts esquire and snow shadows to my collection but am too lazy for pictures.

Comment

Hey! They're not so bad. They put on a great concert. Even though you're likely to get stabbed at one.

Comment

Yea masons like that. He's also likely to have something in common with u, ur daughter, your wife, your father, his father and his fathers father...so on an so forth cuz his taste is all over the place.

Comment

Haven't updated in a while. I picked up 4 new first editions but I can only remember what three of them are...Bag Of Bones, Gerald's Game and my favorite...The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon. The other one was an older one but not a REALLY old one. Honestly can't remember. I will post them when I get around to it though.

I also have some new CD orders in. I'm still waiting on PURE and the Forthcoming grab and now i've ordered dinged copies of Century's Best Vol 1 and 2 and Riding the Bullet. and with the Halloween coupon I ordered the Traycased Undead, Shivers, and the Movie Trivia book. I am starting a zombie Collection using some of masons stuff but I am gonna collect alot of Romero stuff mostly and walking dead. So any heads up on stuff would be great. I am still debating on "The Complete Night of the Living Dead Filmbook & Scrapbook" Since I(Mason) have(Has) the signed screenplay and I ordered Undead but the Paperback is holding me back from ordering it.

Comment

That sounds like quite the haul Teri! I'm way behind on posting as well, but thats what 3 jobs will do to you I guess.

Great idea with the zombie collection!

Comment

Just got my hands on the first prints of the serial Green Mile. and without paying out the ass for shipping

Comment

So please share some pics.

Comment

Nice pick up!
                                Just got my hands on the first prints of the serial Green Mile. and without paying out the ass for shipping

Comment

Working...
                                X