No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming of age? why would I wanna read that.

Comment

Did you like the body by SK it is in that catagory.

Comment

Another of Simmons' later works that I really like is Drood. If you like Charles Dickens, you'll probably love it.

John

Comment

I thought I read the body but I dont think I did. I liked the movie. I didn't read different seasons yet. I did read Apt Pupil in highschool but didn't read the whole book. So yea, that does mean I have not read Rita Hayworth. Shame on me!

Comment

Yes .......for shame.
            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            I thought I read the body but I dont think I did. I liked the movie. I didn't read different seasons yet. I did read Apt Pupil in highschool but didn't read the whole book. So yea, that does mean I have not read Rita Hayworth. Shame on me!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
              Another of Simmons' later works that I really like is Drood. If you like Charles Dickens, you'll probably love it.

John
              I do like Dickens, and Simmons, but did not care for Drood whatsoever. My least favorite Simmons in quite a few years.
              Right now I'm reading Flashback, which I am enjoying.

sk

Comment

My Grab bag cleared customs on Monday so I should get it this week. Fingers cross, Hoping for tomorrow.

Comment

Still waiting...

Comment

Ahh, the waiting game... I'm playing that as well...

Comment

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm more of a "tap my foot impatiently" guy. WOuld be too hard to type if my thumbs would be going in circles!

Comment

It's here! I promtly sent Dan a Thank you sooooooo much PM then took the pictures. I wrote Dan more of a short story than just a thank you though. lol. I'm going to tease yas first by posting the paperbacks mason got me first...

Comment

First Plume printing, "Collectors edition" with Intro by Dan Simmons

P1015929.jpgP1015930.jpgP1015931.jpgP1015932.jpg

Comment

Wizard and Glass first Plume. I didn't know there was art in this until 20 minutes ago. Not a fan of the art but the last few I liked so they're here as well.

P1015933.jpgP1015934.jpgP1015937.jpgP1015938.jpgP1015939.jpgP1015940.jpg

Comment

Sorry about the polka dot jammies in the pic. lol. and the reflection. It's too dark without the light and with it i get that.

Comment

Working...
                                X