No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just looked up what your diet is gonna have to consist of. That's horrible!

I feel so Sorry
    fOr
    You.

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Oh, Teri, that's awful. I hope you can at least get the symptoms under control. I feel bad for you, dearie. Good luck.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks guys. I eat ALOT of Breads and Pasta too and I just found out I can't have Hot dogs! WTF! Can't find anything in the house to eat right now. Gonna have to start buying my own groceries which = less books.

Comment

Just take care of yourself, Teri. It can happen to any of us...
          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

No wonder I was scared to eat anything, pretty well anything I eat was killing me. lol. Mom thought I was exaggerating n kept making suggestions n I kept saying I can't eat that...pretty well everything she kept telling me to eat has gluten in it. GO MOM! lol. I told her last night if he tells me I have Ciliac disease that i'd rather shoot myself. Any of you Americans got a gun I can borrow. lol. Anyway I am hungry and even more afraid to eat than before...same pain but now I KNOW what I shouldnt eat and its EVERYTHING

Comment

Luckily they make a lot of Gluten Free replacements, which are (from what I hear) pretty good. My one friend swears by gluten free pasta.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'll have to get my mom to try gluten free pasta. We eat ALOT of pasta...and chicken. Iunno but both of those things your pretty well guaranteed to see in my house twice a week at least. Thankfully Chicken is Gluten free or i'd die. Unfortunatlely the chicken I really like is Breaded and fried...I am so upset. and I am still starving. lol. I haven't eaten yet today because I was scared to after yesterdays pain. now I just don't know what to eat. Special foods are hard to get around here. Does this explain why Rice crispie squares are my WORST fear? lol. We do have a Pizza shop that offers a gluten free crust. I'll have to check that out. I'm sure it cost more though. I feel like this is going to be expensive all around. I am very glad I live in canada and that my job has a medical plan.

Comment

A friend of mine has the same thing. Fortunately there are a lot of restaurants out here that have gluten free menus. I've also seen gluten free cook books.

Comment

Yeah, have a friend who has this as well. Actually, once you work out your menu its not all that bad. There are many replacement foods and youll start feeling better!

Comment

Really sorry to hear the news Teri - keep on punchin' mate (your sass'll keep you on top of it)

Comment

But I want some Spaghetti and Meatballs! and Potato chips, no corn or rice chips! lol

Comment

They do have gluten free meatballs.Soy is not the enemy guys.Teri you will adjust.Bob's redmeal products are gluten free and not that expensive.They even have choc.cake.You will be fine.Good luck to you. We are here for you.
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          But I want some Spaghetti and Meatballs! and Potato chips, no corn or rice chips! lol

Comment

Theres no gluten in hamburger anyway. Although Mom does use crackers as most people do but I just meant it as far as spaghetti because I know she won't switch. We don't have Bob's Remeal here...havent heard of em. I was in the store today and we really dont have much In gluten free except for the naturally gluten free stuff like fruit, veggies, meat, potatoes, That kind of stuff.

Comment

Everytime I quit something ,Teri (smoking, coffee, etc.) it was the first month that was the problem. After that, the new routine kicked in. Just take it one day at a time until then. And remember, you can Always start a new thread:

Teri W's Therapy Thread:

vfdf;o sadf y'[p-[-0aq3234wedxrc gxaq32zaszs\PzaDFSX (imagine fist pounding up and down on keyboard!) And if we find any of our names in the middle of these tanturms, we'll understand!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yup, all it takes is some time. You get used to it and then it becomes routine.

Comment

Working...
                                X