No announcement yet.

Teriw's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to get all of the ae's. This is the first one. Ill be going after the two betts has or lsoe next. Actually betts has lsoe cheaper than grant so I might get it from him. Says its new so I can't see why not.

Comment

Great plan Teri and can't wait to see you post them to your collection as you acquire them (and if David from Betts say it is so, it is so, true )
      Last edited by Grant Wootton; 04-19-2012, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Dave's tops in my book too! I'll definitely use him again!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wish me luck boys, back to the ol' family doctor tomorrow. He found something in my blood work apparently. Hoping its not serious.

Comment

Luck! hope everything's ok...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Thanks sQuire

Comment

I'm heariing...Dennis Leary???" small 's', BIG FUCKIN' 'Q'! I love that fuckin' 'Q'!"
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It was a typo but if you enjoyed it I can pretend it was on purpose. lol. you made me think of Martin Lawrence..."BIG Motha fucking eyes but a NICE fuckin fish"

Comment

Good luck Teri (she'll be right mate !!!!!)

Comment

I smile a lil everytime you say Mate. lol.

Comment

Comment

Good luck again Teri! Hope everything's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                            Wish me luck boys, back to the ol' family doctor tomorrow. He found something in my blood work apparently. Hoping its not serious.
                            Any news yet, Teri?
                            Hope you're ok!!

sk

Comment

I am ok but I didnt get great news either. I was hoping he found some infection that I could take something for and be done with it. No such luck. I have been diagnosed with Ciliac Disease. If anyone doesn't know what it is it basically means I can't eat ANYTHING. I have to go on a Ciliac Diet, Keep taking two different meds for it and take a multi-vitamin so make sure I dont get anemic or malnourished in other ways. Also, which I didn't know about ciliac until today, it puts me at a high risk for colon cancer. So I am stuck with this forever. ughh. Now to find something to eat...lmao

Comment

Oh no.. that blows. Ciliac Disease means no Gluten. Which basically means nothing made from wheat.
                                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
                                X