X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
    I would really like a lettered edition of The Passage but can't find any for sale. Not that I could afford it right now anyway. Also, firsts of the LOTR, Chronicles of Narnia, and Lord of the Flies.
    You can't find the lettered Passage yet, because it's not out yet. The book is still waiting on the tray cases to be made. Later this year I think. We might have left to sell though.

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    I would really like a lettered edition of The Passage but can't find any for sale. Not that I could afford it right now anyway. Also, firsts of the LOTR, Chronicles of Narnia, and Lord of the Flies.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    So are mine!

tillcross.jpg

Find ANOTHER Grail, Tom. You're too young to stop searching!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    My fingers are crossed for you!!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Signed/1st Gunslinger or Signed/1st The Shining.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Nice ... I have just realised that I now have both of my holy grails on here :-) next I would love a US 1st of Salem's Lot!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I finally did pick up a great copy of Dark Carnival from Gauntlet at a very nice price. I'm still dreaming of the Arkham House edition, but this will due thill I hit the Lottery. I'll post photos once it arrives.
    MDH

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    LOL! Thanks, Dan.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Shhhh...it was a mod who started the thread..hehe!
    There's a reason why I don't proof read our books.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Shhhh...it was a mod who started the thread..hehe!

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    The Gunslinger signed/limited #196

The Gunslinger signed/limited #290

Firestarter signed/limited

[On a side note, can one of the mods correct the thread title by correcting the spelling of "Holy?" Thanks!]

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Yep... $750 for Christine and Roadside Picnic and the copy of The Worm Ouroboros I'd want is $3500.

<...sigh...>

Someday...maybe...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    After thinking about it, I'd like the Grant edition of Christine and a 1st/1st of Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky. It's my favorite sci-fi novel (novella, actually). And the movie was awesome too!!! (Stalker)
    Last edited by srboone; 09-26-2011, 11:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    Both the signed numbered and lettered editions of The Regulators used the cancelled checks for the numbering.

John
    Right.
    Unfortunately, I've only got the numbered edition:

Very nice book, of course, but that lettered edition is the one I really want.

sk

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Originally posted by TerryE View Post
    Siep, is that the one that used the great idea of using some of "Bachman's" old cancelled checks to get the signatures?
    Both the signed numbered and lettered editions of The Regulators used the cancelled checks for the numbering.

John

Leave a comment:

Working...
X