Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Should I keep this book or return it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    What book are you on about if you don't mind me asking? But i would return it!

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    I think I would probably return it myself. Where did you get it and what was the description? I don't remember what I was looking at on Amazon earlier today but it was the hardcover listings and one of the sellers had "may be softcover" in the description, lol

Leave a comment:

• HorrorScribe
    replied
    I recommend returning the ARC because that's not what you ordered. The extra $35 is worth it, in my opinion, as you'll own the version of the book that you really want. Paperback ARCs are considered collector's items to some, but they're not anywhere near the same as a real LE hardcover (both in quality and intended purpose). I hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    started a topic Question: Should I keep this book or return it?

Question: Should I keep this book or return it?

I purchased what I thought was a limited edition hardcover (one of 500 printed) for $100. It turned out to be an ARC (as far as I can tell). The real LE hardcover can be had from $135 to $400 depending on where you look.

My question is, should I just return the ARC and pay an extra $35 for the real thing, or is this an ok price for what I got?

My first instinct is to return it, but...
Working...
X