No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice adds Hatchett. i'd read one of Carlos Castaneda's books on shamanism, pretty interesting. Though most of it was trip outs on peyote.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Nice adds Hatchett. i'd read one of Carlos Castaneda's books on shamanism, pretty interesting. Though most of it was trip outs on peyote.
      Thanks! In the later works, they stay away from peyote and other outside stimulants. So they say! HAHAHA!!! It does make for interesting reading.
      MDH

Comment

I got this yesterday. It's the third (or fourth if you count the proof of the paperback) state of He Is Legend, with King and Joe Hill's Throttle:

I'm not posting the cover, because the front covers for all three are the same. See my post #62 in my collections thread at TDT.org for the others.

John

Comment

Very nice.Scalzi is hit or miss with some of his stuff. I like his satirical side.
          Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13222[/ATTACH]
          Just picked this one up. Really enjoying it, fast paced, clever.
          MDH

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
            I got this yesterday. It's the third (or fourth if you count the proof of the paperback) state of He Is Legend, with King and Joe Hill's Throttle:

I'm not posting the cover, because the front covers for all three are the same. See my post #62 in my collections thread at TDT.org for the others.

John
            Very nice John!!

Comment

Scalzi is another author I've wanted to try - heard good stuff about some of his titles on different review sites.

Comment

I love when you find things you weren't even looking for!

jack k 1st.JPGj k 2nd.JPG

Comment

Nice! Where did you happen upon that little treasure?

Comment

Nice Ketchum book. Been looking at picking that one up but I always put it off for some reason. Great find though!

Comment

Here's what Tommy helped me fund.

Stand.JPG

Comment

What edition is that? It doesn't look like the Centipede Press one but I may be wrong.....
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

That edition of The Stand is beautiful! Congratulations on the purchase!

Comment

Congratulations! The Holy Grail of King collectors.

John

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                              Here's what Tommy helped me fund.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13277[/ATTACH]
                              Who? Me? Glad I could be of service Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                Who? Me? Glad I could be of service Sir
                                I had to do something productive with the money. I couldn't very well feed myself with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X