No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait as well! So excited for this to finally come out!

Comment

My wife and I went for a drive checking out yard sales around the city, and out in the county - grabbed a virtually brand new paperback of From a Buick 8. Cost me 50 cents.

Comment

Nice! Yard sales are awesome! You can really pick up some nice things and for cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
          Nice! Yard sales are awesome! You can really pick up some nice things and for cheap!
          I Love yard sales! Even when you don't find books, you found other cool things!
          MDH

Comment

The same place actually had a really old 1930? publish date of this huge medical book created by 7 or so doctors - was something like you would use to try and diagnose what is ailing a person at home. Interior was actually in great condition, but the exterior (esp the spine) was really beat up. They were asking $15.00 for it though, otherwise I might have grabbed it. Another one had a complete set of 1930s era books from The Women's Institute - which were small books about dressmaking, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              I Love yard sales! Even when you don't find books, you found other cool things!
              MDH
              True! I'm a sucker for all those antique hunter, etc. shows that they have in Discovery and every time I see a yard sale I wonder if there's a hidden treasure waiting to be bought there...

Comment

Me to I have had mine on order a long time but I am getting a trade and a signed edition. Love that King add. I was just reading about this in uncollected unpublished. Great stuff
                Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                My latest purchase was limited edition of the Cemetery Dance 15 year celebration thanks to the recent sale and gift certificate! Can't wait for this to come out. Now have a trade and limited on order

Comment

Hit a thrift store today and got some great stuff! I'll try to get around to posting later this week.
                  MDH

Comment

Dark Regions Press has sent me a package, but for the life of me I can't fgure out what it's for. $39.50 on 13June, so I guess it was during the 50% off sale, but I can't find a receipt anywhere.

I guess I'll find out later this week...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

They took a long time to ship the stuff from that sale. Mine is on the way and should see it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Dark Regions Press has sent me a package, but for the life of me I can't fgure out what it's for. $39.50 on 13June, so I guess it was during the 50% off sale, but I can't find a receipt anywhere.

I guess I'll find out later this week...
                        Do they have an order history for customers so that you can log on and check what you ordered?

On the other hand, I love surprise packages. Even though its something I bought and paid for, if i've forgotten about it it feels like a gift!

Comment

Found this one Ebay. Needless to say, I'm happy.
                          garton.jpggarton name.jpg

Comment

No, they haven't updated my account with either of my last two orders. (One I received and this mystery one). So I'll wait.

Sweet find on the Garton!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Did all y'all get the explanatory email from the guy at Dark Regions?

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                                Did all y'all get the explanatory email from the guy at Dark Regions?
                                I just saw it, and it reminded me that I had ordered a the slipcased s/l of Encounters with Enoch Coffin! I also appreciated the forthrightness and seeming honesty of the letter. I liked how Chris set forth the goals and missions of DRP under his leadership.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X