Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
    TJ, some of us are blessed by being able to buy what we enjoy. I can afford certain more expensive items, but there are many things out there that I just don't feel that I can afford. Everyone's situation is different.

John

True, everyone's situation is different. I hope my comment wasn't taken in a negative way at all, as that was not the intention.

Comment

It's not new, but this is one of my Pride and Joys that is NOT a proof:

The New Lieutenant's Rap front cover:

The page with the number (#468 ):

And the signature:

John

Comment

Wow John, that is a treasure!

Comment

That's awesome, John!
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very cool, John!

Comment

WOW!!!! Amazing. Where do you find these???? Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                WOW!!!! Amazing. Where do you find these???? Damn!
                I'm with TJ on this.

Comment

After seeing several posts raving about what a great story this is, and not mention I'm a fan of his stories, I finally got myself a copy. I'm looking forward to reading this.

laymon.jpg

Comment

I just read in your photo that the version of the story in this publication is longer than that in Hearts in Atlantis. Any idea where else the longer version of the story is available?

It's not new, but this is one of my Pride and Joys that is NOT a proof:
                    The New Lieutenant's Rap front cover:
                    John

Comment

I really have to scoop a couple Laymon titles for my bookshelf!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        I really have to scoop a couple Laymon titles for my bookshelf!!!
                        My two favorites, A Night in the Lonesome October and Traveling Vampire, Savage, next.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                          I just read in your photo that the version of the story in this publication is longer than that in Hearts in Atlantis. Any idea where else the longer version of the story is available?
                          It's only available in The New Lieutenant's Rap. I seriously doubt it will ever be reprinted.

John

Comment

Thanks John. Is the story significantly different than the one in the book?
                            It's only available in The New Lieutenant's Rap. I seriously doubt it will ever be reprinted.

John

Comment

Yes, it's quite different. It's actually an "enlarging" of one episode in the story "Why We're in Vietnam" in the book.

John

Comment

My latest purchase was limited edition of the Cemetery Dance 15 year celebration thanks to the recent sale and gift certificate! Can't wait for this to come out. Now have a trade and limited on order
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X