No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered the signed numbered and unsigned editions of King's Joyland this morning. The lettered was sold out.

John

Comment

I think I just missed a signed edition, didn't check my twitter soon enough so didn't know it was available until a few minutes ago. Ordered a 'standard limited editon' as that's all that's left. Bummer.

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      I ordered the signed numbered and unsigned editions of King's Joyland this morning. The lettered was sold out.

John

Comment

Got this email from skcollector.com and was able to order a s/l edition, the ordering process was very different than when I ordered before changing to the US region and I haven't received a confirmation email yet so I hope it went through.
        UPDATE: just got my email confirmation so they must still have some copies left.

UPDATE: If you change the website's region from UK to USA you may still be able to order a copy of the S/L!! - Go to their main site and change the region in the upper right corner.

King's book JOYLAND is now available for pre-order from Titan Books. Available in three editions, a 26 copy lettered edition, 724 copy S/L edition edition and a 1500 copy gift edition. Full info, including ordering info can be found HERE.

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
        I think I just missed a signed edition, didn't check my twitter soon enough so didn't know it was available until a few minutes ago. Ordered a 'standard limited editon' as that's all that's left. Bummer.
        Last edited by subie09lega; 05-13-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Great prices on these but I had to pass. Congrats to the folks who picked these up.
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Make sure you check your spam folder for the confirmation email. That's where mine showed up.

John

Comment

Got my confirmation, but nothing about the shipping charges...these this are still coming from overseas, right?
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                Got my confirmation, but nothing about the shipping charges...these this are still coming from overseas, right?
                Maybe if we all hold our breath, we'll get free shipping

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  I wonder...the shipping options all seemed to indicate a US origin. Maybe they ship in bulk to a US distributor? I chose the Fedex option for $13 and they billed me for it.

Comment

Same here. I didn't have any shipping options on my order forms--it let me order it without the option. They called me last night to get them though.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Mine gave me the option and I chose FedEx, as well. However, the advance to my card is $13 more than the total on my confirmation email which already includes the $13 for shipping. I'll have to call them if it's off when the actual charge posts.

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      I wonder...the shipping options all seemed to indicate a US origin. Maybe they ship in bulk to a US distributor? I chose the Fedex option for $13 and they billed me for it.

Comment

Ghost Brothers of Darkland County proof:

CD front:

CD back:

I now have 100 US King proofs.

John

Comment

Have bought these eBooks lately:

The Kult - Shaun Jeffrey
                          The Mutilation Machination - Shaun Jeffrey
                          Gone, Baby, Gone - Dennis Lehane
                          A Face in the Crowd - Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan
                          Sorcerer - Greg F. Gifune
                          Judas Goat - Greg F. Gifune
                          Apartment Seven - Greg F. Gifune
                          Clockwork Dolls - William Meikle
                          And of course The Tent - Kealan Patrick Burke

Have gotten all 3 of this month's eBook releases from DarkFuse as well

The Genesis Code - Lisa Von Biela
                          House of Rain - Greg F. Gifune
                          Worm - Tim Curran
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

I got those 3 also plus a bunch from my daily email from ehorror and now the other sites also.
                            Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Have bought these eBooks lately:

The Kult - Shaun Jeffrey
                            The Mutilation Machination - Shaun Jeffrey
                            Gone, Baby, Gone - Dennis Lehane
                            A Face in the Crowd - Stephen King and Stewart O'Nan
                            Sorcerer - Greg F. Gifune
                            Judas Goat - Greg F. Gifune
                            Apartment Seven - Greg F. Gifune
                            Clockwork Dolls - William Meikle
                            And of course The Tent - Kealan Patrick Burke

Have gotten all 3 of this month's eBook releases from DarkFuse as well

The Genesis Code - Lisa Von Biela
                            House of Rain - Greg F. Gifune
                            Worm - Tim Curran

Comment

If I included all the free titles I have gotten lately the list would be a lot longer, lol
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Added to my SK hard cover collection on Saturday at a used book sale to support the local library. I picked up 1st/1st of The Tommyknockers, Bag of Bones, Everything's Eventual, and Insomnia. I also picked up The Passage and Legion. All in good condition for $1 each.

Comment

Working...
                                X