Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats when the best purchases are made.

Comment

lol, that is one way to look at it. I said the same thing about probably shouldn't do it when I went ahead and purchased the Limited Edition of IT last year and am very glad I did it
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Plus I already know I love Brian Keene's stuff (would make sense to buy the Maelstrom sets if I didn't) and liked the one Geoff Cooper book I have read, Retribution Inc., so I know I won't dislike the books.
        Spoiler!

Comment

I did that with the Passage. Don't regret it but it wasn't easy clicking the mouse.

Comment

Yeah, I initially passed on that when it was announced, though that was easy to do since I didn't have the money to even pay for it. I have it now, but had to pay a premium for it unfortunately.
            Spoiler!

Comment

I did the exact same thing with Maelstrom 3. Wasn't going to buy it, and then I changed my mind late at night. I wonder if it had anything to do with the beers I drank that night...

Comment

Oh the purchases I've made after a few beers...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                  Oh the purchases I've made after a few beers...

For me that's usually more beer....

Comment

lol, I don't really drink much, so I can't blame alcohol. I have a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka in the freezer that has lasted me 2-3 years now at least, lol
                    Spoiler!

Comment

My latest--The Plant part 3 proof:

And the limitation page that states "Proof copy":

John

Comment

Awesome John!! I'm guessing that one is very rare?!

Comment

How do you find all of these proofs? Do you have a guy?

Comment

That one I got from eBay. I do have some contacts in the US and the UK that I get some of the recent ones from.

John

Comment

Just bought a William Gibson Virtual Light #/150. Have never bought anything signed by Gibson before but have always loved Neuromancer. Wish it was a signed first of that, but it would have set me back a lot more. Considering his place in the book world I was surprised at how cheap I could pick something up. It was listed at $150 and the seller accepted $125.

Comment

Originally posted by bstee View Post
                                Just bought a William Gibson Virtual Light #/150. Have never bought anything signed by Gibson before but have always loved Neuromancer. Wish it was a signed first of that, but it would have set me back a lot more. Considering his place in the book world I was surprised at how cheap I could pick something up. It was listed at $150 and the seller accepted $125.
                                We love pictures of books... Just thought I'd let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X