No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That it is. The damage to mine was bumps on the bottom of the slipcase.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Same here and I love it .Great to look through once in awhile.

Comment

I totally wish I had gotten that.

I love CDs damaged books. So happy with the ones from my grab bag!

Comment

yea.CD's damaged books are in better shape then some book store brand new copies of books.

Comment

I know! I feel the same way.

I'm going on another super-secret ninja-sniping mission. Soon...
            Last edited by srboone; 06-25-2012, 02:12 AM.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Success!!! Target acquired!
              Last edited by srboone; 06-25-2012, 02:40 AM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Congratulations, Squire, but do spill the beans!!

sk

Comment

In time. In time.

I didn't realize that the seller was from Missouri, so when I payed for it, taxes were included. Oh well.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Can't wait to see what it is!

I just got home yesterday, so I'm getting settled in and catching up on stuff. Should have some time soon to post some more than in the past few weeks.

Comment

It's in my collection thread already!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ahh, ok. Saw it after this thread.

Congratulations again, that is one I would really love to have Squire! Even a 3rd, 4th or whatever priniting, as long as its in hardcover and good shape!

Comment

Here is the book package from the Rock Bottom Remainders concert that I got (all are signed):

The Wind Through the Keyhole - Stephen King – 2nd printing - hardcover
                          Have a Little Faith – Mitch Albom – 1st printing – hardcover
                          Saving Fish from Drowning – Amy Tan – 20th printing – trade paperback
                          Lunatics – David Barry and Alan Zweibel – 1st printing – hardcover (signed only by Barry)
                          Innocent – Scott Turow – 3rd printing – trade paperback
                          The Risk Agent – Ridley Pearson – 1st printing – hardcover
                          Hail, Hail, Euphoria! Presenting the Marx Brothers in Duck Soup – Roy Blount Jr – 1st printing – trade paperback
                          Write That Book Already! – Sam Barry and Kathi Kamen Goldmark – 1st printing trade paperback (only signed by Barry)
                          The Color of Water – James McBride – 14th printing – trade paperback
                          The Devil’s Punchbowl – Greg Iles – 3rd printing – trade paperback

John

Comment

Nice haul John! I'm liking the signed TWTTK!

Comment

Outstanding!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

A++..
                                Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                                Here is the book package from the Rock Bottom Remainders concert that I got (all are signed):

The Wind Through the Keyhole - Stephen King – 2nd printing - hardcover
                                Have a Little Faith – Mitch Albom – 1st printing – hardcover
                                Saving Fish from Drowning – Amy Tan – 20th printing – trade paperback
                                Lunatics – David Barry and Alan Zweibel – 1st printing – hardcover (signed only by Barry)
                                Innocent – Scott Turow – 3rd printing – trade paperback
                                The Risk Agent – Ridley Pearson – 1st printing – hardcover
                                Hail, Hail, Euphoria! Presenting the Marx Brothers in Duck Soup – Roy Blount Jr – 1st printing – trade paperback
                                Write That Book Already! – Sam Barry and Kathi Kamen Goldmark – 1st printing trade paperback (only signed by Barry)
                                The Color of Water – James McBride – 14th printing – trade paperback
                                The Devil’s Punchbowl – Greg Iles – 3rd printing – trade paperback

John

Comment

Working...
                                X