No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

were the signed copies being sold through a store er something? that "autographed copy" sticker seems odd.

Comment

Looks like a Barnes and Noble sticker to me.

Comment

According to my supplier, it came from Barnes & Noble.

John

Comment

Very nice John! Really like the covers for TWTTK (US and UK versions).

Comment

The US Scribner cover is my favorite, by far. I even have it as my wallpaper on my computer.

John

Comment

I like the Scribner best as well.

Comment

I did too, until I changed it to one from Diablo III a few days ago. But I'm thinking of getting the cover printed out as an art print and getting it framed and hung on the wall.

Comment

Come football season, though, I'll be putting my Steelers logo back up.

John

Comment

Now why would you go and do that John? You know that a Giant's logo would be better!

Comment

Nope, A Buccaneers logo would be the way to go, but right now, my Celtics are getting ready to play.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Not a chiefs fan then Squire.

Comment

I've been a long-time Steelers fan (more than fifty years, now!). My wife's uncle used to play for the Steelers back in the '40s.

John

Comment

I've been a bears fan my whole life. Apparently my grandpa was asked to play for them by George Halas in the 30s but my grandma said she wouldn't be married to a cripple so he declined.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                              Not a chiefs fan then Squire.
                              No. but they're useful for betting against!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

It won't be ready until the middle of June, but I preordered this form Easton Press.

http://www.eastonpressbooks.com/leat....asp?code=2234

Not scifi/horror, but I've been looking for a decent copy of it; and at least this is the only one of the series I'm interested. I wasn't able to get thtrough the sequel.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X