No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK 1st trade of 'The Wind Through The Keyhole' ... oh and a few signed UK Lisey's Story

Comment

It was you Tom!!!!!!!! (you got the Lisey's from PS pub. right?) I wrote them an email asking if it was flatsigned or a bookplate/facsimile of some sorts. They took so long responding that by the time I got an answer they were all gone...

Comment

And oh, lets see some pics!

Comment

Yup i got some copies from PS still at work so no chance of pics yet!

Comment

Very nice Tom, can't wait to see some pix

Comment

I'm trying to resist and not buying easton press's books, please don't mention them BTW does someone here have the lord of the rings from ep and could post some photos ? Is it worth to order one copy ? It's one of my favourites books and I already have half a dozen copies laying around and always looking for the perfect edition

Comment

i dont have them...yet. But I tried to resist Easton press and lost the battle in the end. My advise is, save yourself the headaches and pain and just give in!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ah Squire it is now April.My month of not blaming you for my purchases is over.Please give the EP chatter a break.
                  Originally posted by srboone View Post
                  i dont have them...yet. But I tried to resist Easton press and lost the battle in the end. My advise is, save yourself the headaches and pain and just give in!

Comment

please, cut my credit card in half and disable my paypall account!
                    dark tower coins set... 4 coins plated in gold, copper, black nickel an silver nickel...

a20792012df89ae553f15_m.JPG
                    a20791812dfdaa57caf058_m.JPG
                    a20791912dfdb10b43c2fc_m.JPG
                    a20791912dfdb1109bdb30_m.JPG
                    a20792012df89a905769ab_m.JPG

Comment

They are amazinggg!!!

Comment

How do I get a set of those.who has those.Need to get those before Grant.
                        Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                        They are amazinggg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          How do I get a set of those.who has those.Need to get those before Grant.
                          Hahaha brilliant answer!!!

Comment

Dammit I needs them!! Where, where! Just so happens that I collect coins as well, crap!!!

Comment

I saw them on eBay. Been up for a while. Not as a set though. Did they come together or did u order em all separately?

Comment

On second thought, not so hyped anymore, the initial urge of uncontrolled want has worn off a bit after checking them out online.

Comment

Working...
                                X