Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Arrived today: Graveyard Editions #3 HEAD SPACE AND OTHER UNCOMFORTABLE SURROUNDINGS by James Cooper. I absolutely love these Graveyard Editions! You really feel like you're holding something special in your hands. Great job again, CD!

HEAD SPACE GRAVEYARD.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Well, the seller told me there was King signature, but who could tell, it looks like a bunch of DRs got together and signed it HAHAH!! Hope I can load the photos soon.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    Well here it is guys, my mystery book, Stephen Jones and Kim Newman’s Horror: 100 Best Books first edition, 1988, #270/300, signed by approximately 80 contributors, some that I can even make out, Stephen King is supposed to it there somewhere. I’ve always thought this is a great book. I’ve referred back to my trusty paperback many times over the years. Joe Lansdale’s entry on Ray Bradbury’s October Country is a particular favorite. It was a lot of money to spend on a book, but a pence to spend for a piece of history….80 signatures, couldn’t pass it up. And the photos won't load, I'll try again later.
    Hey, congrats, Mike -- that's a great one. I have that one as well -- mine's #194/300 -- and it's quite the production...the number of signing authors is staggering (I think it's around 80). Stephen King, however, is not one of the signing authors...I've seen a copy or two that where he's signed post-pub., so perhaps the previous owner of yours managed to snag his sig as well, but he wasn't one of the original ~80 signing author group, unfortunately. Congratulations again...that's a great addition!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Well here it is guys, my mystery book, Stephen Jones and Kim Newman’s Horror: 100 Best Books first edition, 1988, #270/300, signed by approximately 80 contributors, some that I can even make out, Stephen King is supposed to it there somewhere. I’ve always thought this is a great book. I’ve referred back to my trusty paperback many times over the years. Joe Lansdale’s entry on Ray Bradbury’s October Country is a particular favorite. It was a lot of money to spend on a book, but a pence to spend for a piece of history….80 signatures, couldn’t pass it up. And the photos won't load, I'll try again later.
    It sounds fascinating! I can't wait to see the photos. Congrats on the incredible acquisition!

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    I actually bought something today that I think is a historically significant piece of horror genre . I paid $245.00 for it, which for me is a pretty big purchase for a single item, but I couldn't pass it up. I had to share it with Y'all because no one in my "real life" would get it. I don't have it in hand yet, i'll share it fully once it comes. I think it's so cool. It is a book, that's all I'm going to share for right now. Stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X