X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    So, this is by no means a fancy limited edition, but as I was browsing in a used bookshop a while back, I stumbled on this guy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21887[/ATTACH]

Though I'm not the biggest King fan, I've always wanted to read these and since "Rage" is not likely to be reprinted anytime soon, I'm glad to have tracked this one down.
    I like all four stories in this one. Rage and The Long Walk are the better stories though.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    So, this is by no means a fancy limited edition, but as I was browsing in a used bookshop a while back, I stumbled on this guy:

IMG_2419 (3).jpg

Though I'm not the biggest King fan, I've always wanted to read these and since "Rage" is not likely to be reprinted anytime soon, I'm glad to have tracked this one down.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    It's great! I've never had a problem with Sarob or Swan River. Their books are usually small format but they are well put together.
    Thanks for reply. I'm trying to see how I can fit it into the budget between Centipede's Hill House and Dune threatening to empty all of the pockets. I love that cover, though.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    It's great! I've never had a problem with Sarob or Swan River. Their books are usually small format but they are well put together.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
    These came in from the lovely people at Camelot Today. Legionnaire C.E. Ward, The Far Tower: Stores for W.B. Yeats Ed Mark Valentine and The Killing Moon Allister Timms.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21865[/ATTACH]
    How’s the quality of Legionnaire? I’ve been eyeing it but have had no experience with the publisher?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X