No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allllriggghhhttt Tom !!! Great stuff, great tease - very much looking forward to the unveil

Comment

Here's another, just waiting on the PDF of the proof from the printer

Comment

Holy bellowing bovines, Tom! You got some great art for you story. Wow!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Most cool indeed Tom - these are the ones to be used in your upcoming book release, right ???

Comment

Yup that's right Grant, Glenn was very good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
              Yup that's right Grant, Glenn was very good to me!
              Can't wait to see the finished product Tom - you'll be the first published author I "know"

Comment

Talk about your Mad Cow Disease!
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

HPIM1381.jpg
                  Just got it today, Looks Great!! Really looking forward to this from Centipede. Nice folks.
                  MDH

Comment

Looks great! Nice catch. I've been watching Centipede's site and theve got some great one's there.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nice! I really love the Centipede books I have.

Comment

Awesome artwork Tom!! Congrats on getting such fine pieces from Glenn for your story!

Comment

Ordered Pure amd The Woman Blu ray from Amazon. I'm sure I get around to Pure before I get my edition form CD and I could not find The Woman at Best Buy or B&N. I did notice that B&N has a Stephen King entry into thier leather bound classics series: Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining omnibus. It looked cheaply put together, but it is in it's first printing...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Best Buy does have The Woman, but it's not available in stores, only online for the same price as Amazon for DVD and for a higher price than Amazon for the BD edition
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Well, I had an Amazon gift card taking up space in my wallet; tho I usually don't mind paying a little extra for the convience of geting an item right then.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Ordered Pure amd The Woman Blu ray from Amazon. I'm sure I get around to Pure before I get my edition form CD and I could not find The Woman at Best Buy or B&N. I did notice that B&N has a Stephen King entry into thier leather bound classics series: Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining omnibus. It looked cheaply put together, but it is in it's first printing...
                                Hey Squire? Does blu-ray play in "ordinary" DVD players? And what about TVs that have a built in DVD player? That's how utterly ignorant I am of technology. I miss the good ol' days of VHS, I really do that's why I have about 100 or so horror films on tape and 5 VCRs. And I have hundreds of "regular" DVDs.....don't tell me they'll become obsolete in favor of blue-ray?

My latest purchase even though I mentioned it elsewhere, was The Bachman Books, a special edition. I'm only mention this one because I've paid it off so it counts as a purchase.

Comment

Working...
                                X