Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Thanks, and once the piece is finally edited (still waiting for my girlfriend to complete that) i am going to make a small number of chapbooks and give them out ot people to have a read of
    Does that include your very best friends in Forumland?
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
      Does that include your very best friends in Forumland?
      Haha yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
        Haha yes it does.
        Good to hear that!

Comment

Just purchased this from Grant. I'd never really looked through the list of books on DMG website to see what was actually still available.

Elric4.jpg

An American Fantasy publication. I couldn't resist. Signed by Moorcock and 7 illustrators who each provided a full page B/W illustration--one of who was Michael Whelan. Grant's website states it's limited to 650 copies; AF website says 600.

ABEBOOKS describes it as lettered, so I don't really know what I'm gonna get...but I want it.
          Last edited by srboone; 01-12-2012, 12:31 PM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Looks to be a real nice production, congrats!

Comment

I finally got the s/l audio tapes of Stephen King's Dark Tower II, The Drawing of the Three. I had to remove the shrink wrap to see which number I got (#261). I've been looking for this for a long time.

John

Comment

Congrats John, that's one I would love to have! Also I thinkin have found a local printer for my story :-)

Comment

Great Tom, glad to hear it! Looking forward to reading your story!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just got this today:

Lilja's Library blue lines from Cemetary Dance.

John

Comment

Congrats John

Comment

Cool!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Just got this:

It's the Book Club signed edition, limited to 100 copies.

John

Comment

A great grab, very limited!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                              Just got this:

It's the Book Club signed edition, limited to 100 copies.

John
                              Can I ask how much it was?? I didn't know such a thing existed. I have the "regular" edition signed and it cost a pretty penny and that was actually my last purchase (Naw, that can't be right but it was one of my LAST purchases). I then bought the special slipcase to go with it from the overlook. It's pretty cool but lol, it's just an ordinary book with a sig in it and it cost a fortune. You can get plenty of limited editions, including the UK limited of Under the Dome for about the same price I paid for this one (at Betts).

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Just purchased this from Grant. I'd never really looked through the list of books on DMG website to see what was actually still available.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2744[/ATTACH]

An American Fantasy publication. I couldn't resist. Signed by Moorcock and 7 illustrators who each provided a full page B/W illustration--one of who was Michael Whelan. Grant's website states it's limited to 650 copies; AF website says 600.

ABEBOOKS describes it as lettered, so I don't really know what I'm gonna get...but I want it.
                                Have you or anybody here have their special DT package? It includes: "DARK TOWER VII SPECIAL OFFER!

ARTIST EDITION + TALISMAN/BLACKHOUSE GIFT SET"

It's awesome looking!! I can't believe just $165 for all this and the slipcase alone looks like it's worth 80 bucks. I also can't believe they still have these left for sale. I bought mine probably a year or more ago and it's probably in the top 3 best produced sets I've ever seen. Even if it was unsigned, it's still worth that price.

Comment

Working...
                                X