X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! Looking forward to mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
      Slipcase for Elevation arrived today. I must say, these slipcases sure do make ordinary books look extraordinary. It's always a pleasant surprise when something arrives that you don't remember ordering. It's like Christmas!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21597[/ATTACH]
      I ordered one Elevation slipcase. Did you receive a tracking # saying your order had shipped? ~Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
        I ordered one Elevation slipcase. Did you receive a tracking # saying your order had shipped? ~Cap
        Yes, I received a shipping notice the same day it arrived in my mailbox. It was shipped on July 8 via Media Mail and I received the shipping notice yesterday, July 11.

Comment

Yes, I received a shipping notice the same day it arrived in my mailbox. It was shipped on July 8 via Media Mail and I received the shipping notice yesterday, July 11.
          That happened to me with Sleeping Beauties. I already had it a few days when I got the notice. But I'm cool with stuff just showing up

Comment

Picked these up recently. I'm really looking forward to Hunter of the Dead.
            Books.jpg
            Last edited by mhatchett; 07-18-2019, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Added to my growing collection of Ray Garton lettered editions with a copy of Death Hunt on Ervoon.

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                Added to my growing collection of Ray Garton lettered editions with a copy of Death Hunt on Ervoon.
                Following this up with a lettered Vortex and the Arthur Darknell double from Lonely Road (not lettered).

Comment

I was given this beautiful bookshelf by my wife's aunt. Doesn't help with my goal of a whole wall of shelves but I'll get there. Already had to re-arrange twice after getting my copy of Hunter of the Dead from Thunderstorm and my Delerium City of the Dead from c marvel.

IMG_20190723_072111_resized.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    Following this up with a lettered Vortex and the Arthur Darknell double from Lonely Road (not lettered).
                    You’ve been on a roll lately! Congrats on the new additions!

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
                      I was given this beautiful bookshelf by my wife's aunt. Doesn't help with my goal of a whole wall of shelves but I'll get there. Already had to re-arrange twice after getting my copy of Hunter of the Dead from Thunderstorm and my Delerium City of the Dead from c marvel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21608[/ATTACH]
                      Nice bookshelf!

Comment

The media mail thing was probably incorrect. I had the guys switching all the media mail shipments to priority mail, because slipcases are not allowed to be shipped via media mail. As for the notices, that's probably because I was out of the office that first week we were shipping these, so shipping notices probably didn't get imported as often as they normally are. Also for anyone still waiting I think the last of them were shipped yesterday, so everyone's orders should be out the door now.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'd take a room full of those cases. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            I'd take a room full of those cases. Nice!
                            Sounds like you're talking about my office/library.

Very nice, Khaos, I'm a big fan of books behind glass, but be careful: those barrister bookcases tend to multiply like rabbits!
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21608[/ATTACH]
                              Hmm, yes, I see someone else that bought all the special editions of the LOTR DVDs back in the day.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm definitely looking casually for more shelves. Shelf space is a huge issue right now. Before this I only had two smaller shelves and one large long not very tall one that was better suited for toys etc. My dad built the other 3. My Star Wars books are all arranged with the paperbacks in front of the hardcovers and all stacked. So it's a complete pain. And those I just finally put out after adding this shelf.

Comment

Working...
                                X