Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    Dark Harvest to the rescue once again...
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2417[/ATTACH]
    I got this one!! I think the only other Dark Harvest book I have is Methods of Madness by Garton.

But just tonight I bought a mint, signed copy of the limited Garton novel Zombie Love for only $42. Isn't it worth much more than that?? I know it's been OOP for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      Just purchased this, it won't ship til after Christmas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2415[/ATTACH]

It's made up of reprints of the 19 serialized parts of the original publication of David Copperfield; including the original cover art and interior art for each part and the original advertisements from victorian England. Too...different not to catch my attention. 400 numbered copies from Easton Press.

Something else I'll add to my TBR. Get rid of one massive tome, and another. <sigh>
      Luvvin' this one Mr Boone - well caught !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
        Dark Harvest to the rescue once again...
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2417[/ATTACH]
        Excellent !!!! Love the Dark Harvest books, 'tis only a shame that they are no more, whilst they were around, their light shone bright

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
          Excellent !!!! Love the Dark Harvest books, 'tis only a shame that they are no more, whilst they were around, their light shone bright
          Yeah, same goes with Scream press, still the best small press store ever. Their books were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
            As for his older books, I hope They Thirst comes out as a limited edition soon. I know I have it buried in the attic somewhere, but it must be 20 years since I last read it.
            In addition to the now-20-year-old Dark Harvest limited, Subterranean Press will be publishing a new signed, limited edition of They Thirst, but it probably won't appear until 2014. A limited edition of Bethany's Sin will be published in 2012, and a limited of The Night Boat will be published in 2013.

Hunter

Comment

Hunter, where does Stinger fit in the schedule?

Comment

Damned Limited Ed. of only 204 copies by William Ollie

Christmas With The Dead lol, Limited Edition by Joe Lansdale....one of just 300

Got a great deal on the lettered edition of The Wildman by Rick Hautala....52 copies presented in a wooden box (letter Q)...signed by Hautala, Clark, and editor Zach Powell, and even includes a remarque.

Comment

Haven't actually paid for these yet, but was able to win affordable copies of Monkey Love by John Paul Allen and a signed and lettered edition of the Down in the Boneyard chapbook by Keith Minnion
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

HPIM1369.jpg
                    Looks Good, Reads Great! Really enjoying this one From Sub. Press
                    MDH

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2516[/ATTACH]
                      Looks Good, Reads Great! Really enjoying this one From Sub. Press
                      MDH
                      I also got that one yesterday. I've come home to find books delivered every day this week, including ones I'd forgotten I ordered. I have no idea what to read next, but that's definitely on or near the top of the list.
                      Last edited by Dave1442397; 12-23-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Those Sub Press books always look really well made!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                          Those Sub Press books always look really well made!
                          I really like their artwork. The cover art is always excellent, and the matte look is nice too.

Comment

I really like their artwork. The cover art is always excellent, and the matte look is nice too.
                            I do too but it's hard beating Grant's whatever book they come out with (no offense CD, yours is good too ).

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                              Hunter, where does Stinger fit in the schedule?
                              I believe the limited edition of Stinger will see print in 2013. 2012 will see The Providence Rider (May), Bethany's Sin (summer), and a trade hardcover of The Hunter from the Woods (late).

Hunter

Comment

I just made a post condemning them and their cheap looking books. I'm almost positive they're the ones who published some Bradbury limiteds?? But I've had those for many years so maybe they changed. It's either them or PS Publishing which is horrible too.

Here's what I just got:

The limited slipcased edition of After The Darkness which I can't find anywhere except at The Overlook, for only $60 bucks but had a coupon so it was less.

And Night Shapes published by our very own CD Publications way back in 1995!! I was even buying books from you guys back in those days, but missed this one (as if I could actually remember it). It's by William F Nolan and it's even slipcased, signed and numbered by him and Peter Straub.

I may have mentioned this already but I thought I had bought a DVD of RED, signed by Ketchum but it was actually The Lost, so I just picked up RED too.

Comment

Working...
                                X