No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my recent purchases. Copsford by Walter Murray; Tartarus Press. Rattlesnake Kisses by Robert Ford -- John Boden; Thunderstorm Books. Death & Honey by Kevin Hearne, Lila Bowen, Chuck Wendig. ~Cap
    174--65-ford_rattlesnake_kisses.jpg
    62994.jpeg
    deathhoney-web.jpg
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Got this in the mail today. Pretty pleased.
      RB1.jpg

RB2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Got this in the mail today. Pretty pleased.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21322[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21323[/ATTACH]
        That is a great find. Congratulations

Comment

Just purchased the limited edition of both CJ Tudor's "The Hiding Place" & Joe Lansdale's "The Sky Done Ripped" from Subterranean Press. Also purchased the Suntup press gift edition of "Misery" via Camelot books since it was on sale. This will be my first Suntup book and am anxious to see if it holds up to all the praise I have seen for them online. I hope so as I have the gift edition of Horns on preorder as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
            Just purchased the limited edition of both CJ Tudor's "The Hiding Place" & Joe Lansdale's "The Sky Done Ripped" from Subterranean Press. Also purchased the Suntup press gift edition of "Misery" via Camelot books since it was on sale. This will be my first Suntup book and am anxious to see if it holds up to all the praise I have seen for them online. I hope so as I have the gift edition of Horns on preorder as well.
            I'll be ordering the Tudor title as well. I think you'll like this edition of Misery. It's a nice, big book.

Comment

Orered the Lansdale as well. Need to read something by Tudor soon.

Comment

Found this at the Goodwill today.
                [email protected]

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Nice find! I found a few Sarah Pinborough Book of the Month editions that I picked up at the thrift shop the other week.

Comment

I was finally able to fill two holes in my collection by picking up the Subterranean Press Limited Edition of Robert Mccammon's "The Border" and also the Cemetery Dance gift edition of Doctor Sleep.

Comment

I was finally able to fill two holes in my collection by picking up the Subterranean Press Limited Edition of Robert Mccammon's "The Border" and also the Cemetery Dance gift edition of Doctor Sleep.
                        Nice Adds!

Comment

Thanks mhatchett! Yep, super excited about these purchases.

Comment

I was not previously aware of this, but back in the day Overlook Connection did signed and numbered editions of PBO horror novels. I grabbed a PC copy of Live Girls with the tip in sheet. Now that I know to look for them, I will try to find more.

Also I guess collecting various editions of Live Girls has become my thing.

Comment

I thought Overlook Connection Press still did S/L editions. I know they do S/L Stephen King editions. I was just looking at the latest one announced by OCP one or two months ago. BTW, what is PBO? Cap

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                              I was not previously aware of this, but back in the day Overlook Connection did signed and numbered editions of PBO horror novels. I grabbed a PC copy of Live Girls with the tip in sheet. Now that I know to look for them, I will try to find more.

Also I guess collecting various editions of Live Girls has become my thing.
                              Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                                I thought Overlook Connection Press still did S/L editions. I know they do S/L Stephen King editions. I was just looking at the latest one announced by OCP one or two months ago. BTW, what is PBO? Cap
                                Paperback Original (first appearance in book form).

Comment

Working...
                                X