Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    On a completely different subject I really enjoyed your review of Goblin.
    Thanks! I thought it was awkward. And one thing I should have mentioned in the review was that Goblin is just a lot of fun! A completely enjoyable read from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      Thanks! I thought it was awkward. And one thing I should have mentioned in the review was that Goblin is just a lot of fun! A completely enjoyable read from start to finish.
      I thought you did a good job of showing your enthusiasm for the author and the story and a general idea of what the story is without spoiling it.

Comment

Not a purchase per se, but:

"Congratulations. You've been selected to receive an Early Reviewers copy of Strange Weather by Joe Hill from the August 2017 batch."

Comment

Originally posted by slayn666 View Post

"Congratulations. You've been selected to receive an Early Reviewers copy of Strange Weather by Joe Hill from the August 2017 batch."
          Congratulations! I am about half way through the last story, really enjoying the book.

Comment

I do not have it yet but I have already received my shipping notice for the September Nocturnal Reader's box (Monster Mayhem.) Really looking for to it.

Comment

I do not have it yet but I have already received my shipping notice for the September Nocturnal Reader's box (Monster Mayhem.) Really looking for to it.
              Apparently, shipping notices went out prematurely. So your box might not actually be on the ay just yet. They said they'd update via email.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                Apparently, shipping notices went out prematurely. So your box might not actually be on the ay just yet. They said they'd update via email.
                Ok. I thought something may have been up when I checked the tracking number and got a 'Not Found' Message.

Comment

Ok. I thought something may have been up when I checked the tracking number and got a 'Not Found' Message.
                  I follow them on Facebook and check out the website often. I believe the notifications went out early due to the Holiday weekend. They have had issues in the past and were trying to get ahead of them. Boxes are shipped this weekend and next week.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    I follow them on Facebook and check out the website often. I believe the notifications went out early due to the Holiday weekend. They have had issues in the past and were trying to get ahead of them. Boxes are shipped this weekend and next week.
                    I do not do Facebook but they did post something on Instagram.

Comment

Are these coming from FB?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Are these coming from FB?
                        That one was through LibraryThing. I think he also did a giveaway through Goodreads.

Comment

That one was through LibraryThing. I think he also did a giveaway through Goodreads.
                          Gotcha.

Comment

Elderwood Manor by Christopher Fulbright and Angeline Hawkes. The Screaming Mimi/The Far Cry double novel by Fredric Brown. There is one cover on each side of the book. It is not a flipbook. I really like these covers and think they are the nicest covers I've seen grace any book in quite a while. Whoever is responsible--Good job dude!!

Cap
                            Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Fright by Cornell Woolrich, a Hard Case Crime paperback. Cap

Comment

Killing Ghost by Christopher Ransom
                                The Dropper by Ron McClarty
                                Dreamlike States by Brian James Freeman
                                Horror Drive-In featuring Brian James Freeman, Ronald Malfi, Norman Prentiss, Bill Pronzini, Harry Shannon and Mark Sieber

The first two are trade hardcovers. I think I got an outstanding price for this lot of 4 CD books-very, very affordable and I especially liked getting the signed Brian James Freeman Dreamlike States.

Cap

Comment

Working...
                                X