Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bugen View Post
    My Best Of short story collection made a jump forward as these trickled in over the last week. Only 3 are limiteds, but for mostly excellent condition and a total of $200 I’m happy with how everything turned out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18658[/ATTACH]
    Fantastic additions at a great price!

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
      Too late, Brian...
      I first had a look at your collection thread and saw a couple of great, great pics come by...
      I tried to look away...tried really hard, and finally managed.
      Congratulations on another wonderful addition to a wonderful collection!!

sk

Still waiting for my shipping notice....
      LOL, Siep. Barlow glamoured you uh? Can't wait to see your Remarques for this one!

Comment

I got this in the mail over the weekend: LIBRA NIGRUM SCIENTIA SECRETA (THE BLACK BOOK OF SECRET KNOWLEDGE) is a fictional treatise examining the back-story behind the mythos of Brian Keene and J.F. Gonzalez. Drawing inspiration from sources as varied as H.P. Lovecraft’s Necronomicon to J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Silmarillion, this profusely-illustrated work of art is a dream come true for devotees of both author’s works. Part spell-book, part history, and part religious text, Libra Nigrum Scientia Secreta reveals the secrets behind Hanpa, the Thirteen, the Dark Ones, the Labyrinth, and much more.

3ea82715122b4d48febd57c9919dfd70.jpg
        114136b808d92bc80f7c211e49766e51.jpg
        c39b6ae09660c8b23314e76269c23f27.jpg
        e3d294ef2f531dfe83cf60a185eb8ed2.jpg
        f1f7d649789324bfd86cfb4526117d4a.jpg
        fa9cc79346ec0bf1af138ade730bda93.jpg

Comment

Wicked looking cover, Mark! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
            Wicked looking cover, Mark! Congrats!
            Thanks, I collect everything Keene, really liked Gonzalez too. I love the pace Brian sets in his books.

Comment

That book is a piece of art! Congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                That book is a piece of art! Congratulations.
                Thank you sir

Comment

That's beautiful! Remind me who the publisher was on this one...?
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                    I got this in the mail over the weekend: LIBRA NIGRUM SCIENTIA SECRETA (THE BLACK BOOK OF SECRET KNOWLEDGE) is a fictional treatise examining the back-story behind the mythos of Brian Keene and J.F. Gonzalez.
                    Wow! Great book, and something that would surely have you sent off to the Inquisition in earlier times.

Comment

I believe Miskatonic Books is the publisher.

Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I said it over at Brian's forum, but let me say it again: Holy shit.

Comment

What an absolutely stunning book!

Comment

Sacrebleu, very nice!
                            “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                            -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Stopped by the library to discover a book sale. Happy, happy, joy, joy.

I got a bunch of Thieves' World books; about half of them I already owned but these are better copies - plus I found some of the novels (Shadowspawn, Beyond the Veil, etc.).

Got four Charles de Lint books, including "Drink Down The Moon," which I don't recall ever seeing before.

"Magic Kingdom For Sale - Sold!" by Terry Brooks

Two by John Myers Myers: The Harp and The Blade, Silverlock.

And the first six Elric books.

Comment

"Magic Kingdom For Sale - Sold!" was my first book signing in April '86. It's a fun light read.

Comment

Working...
                                X