Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I can just see it now...."ok, baby...oh yeah...yeah, don't forget the big red shoes....that's it..."
    Baby didn't forget the big red shoes

PW # 1.JPG

PW # 2.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
      That is just horrible...

I hope that the book sells well!
      I hope so too. Was published in 2008 and no clue how well its sold so far. Never heard of it until looking at it in Half Priced Books.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        Baby didn't forget the big red shoes
        Does he make you float down there?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, that was bad! I hope God, Stevie and Pennywise can forgive me for that one!!!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Does he make you float down there?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH, that was bad! I hope God, Stevie and Pennywise can forgive me for that one!!!
          You're bad man Mr Boone, I like that in a person

Comment

You guys make it so easy to riff a bad SK joke, tho...
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, I finished King's 11/22/63 this morning and am still digesting it. It took a turn at the end that I definitely did not expect. All in all, a very, very good story.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                Well, I finished King's 11/22/63 this morning and am still digesting it. It took a turn at the end that I definitely did not expect. All in all, a very, very good story.

John
                Good to hear. I can't wait for it to come out!

Comment

Thanks, John.
                  Can't wait to read it....sometime next year...

sk

Comment

Had such a great weekend at the Brighton fantasy convention, met and talked to loads of authors, bought lots of books, got all bar one signed (which i won in the raffle) but i'm glad to be home

Comment

Good to hear, Tom. Can't wait to see what you got!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                        Had such a great weekend at the Brighton fantasy convention, met and talked to loads of authors, bought lots of books, got all bar one signed (which i won in the raffle) but i'm glad to be home
                        Fantastic! Be sure to share some pics with us when you have the time.

Comment

This came in on Friday: http://charnelhouse.com/cart/index.p...products_id=45

Harlan Ellison's The Glass Teat & The Other Glass Teat Omnibus (Numbered Edition) from Charnel House. I got to look at it for five minutes before running around all weekend, but I must take some pics when I get a chance.

Comment

Been hearing about this one for a long time. Congtats! Can't wait to see the pics!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

DSC00405.jpg

Newest purchase from today. The Dune book is in a plastic bag, so the stickers are on that and not the book itself
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Just got today:

Abarat.jpg

I had to go to 5 Barnes & Noble Stores and Barnes & Noble. com to find a copy that didn't have a completely mangled dust cover. I looked at over 25 copies of this book and spent 3 1/2 hours travelling from store to store before I could find one that was acceptable (some ruffling on the top of the spine.) But this is ridiculous. I never had this problem with Borders.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X