No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's another one that should be here next week. I also think I should be seeing PS signed version of Ellison Wonderland. Lots of fun new additions!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      That's another one that should be here next week. I also think I should be seeing PS signed version of Ellison Wonderland. Lots of fun new additions!
      Great additions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
        This came in yesterday. The last of Dean Koontz Odd Series published by Charnel House Saint Odd. I now am lucky enough to have all eight in the same number. Thanks to Kim at Camelot. She got me going on the first one years ago. Mike
        Nice collection congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          So wish I'd jumped on a copy of this. Great addition and awesome pics!
          In case you hadn't seen unsigned copies are available at Centipede for $35.
          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Thanks Julzz I really appreciate it. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
              In case you hadn't seen unsigned copies are available at Centipede for $35.
              Thanks for the heads up! I've been debating on it. My finger is itching to pull the trigger, though.

Comment

My latest, the UK Doctor Sleep proof with the blue band:

This is #23 of 150 done. (I managed to slip the band up far enough to see the limitation number.) This is only the second one I've seen with the band.

John

Comment

Love getting stuff in from Kim over at Camelot. Like me buddy Mike says, "It's like Christmas every time ya open the box". Some contents to be reveal on my collection thread.

IMG_1037.jpg

Comment

A short while ago I won a copy of the Grant DI III proof with the package of proof prints. Here are pics of the prints that were included:

These are all on a heavier stock paper (almost cardboard) than the "regular" prints.

John

Comment

Here are the other two:

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                        A short while ago I won a copy of the Grant DI III proof with the package of proof prints. Here are pics of the prints that were included:

These are all on a heavier stock paper (almost cardboard) than the "regular" prints.

John

Sweet, John!!!! Awesome prints!!!
                        My Collection:
                        http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958
                        Fine Wooden Tray & Slipcases:
                        http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject

Comment

Picked these up from an ABE booksale 60% off. Great deals, signed, love mysteries!
                          IMG_0589.jpg

Comment

Picked some of these up from Kim over at Camelotbooks. I think The Martian is a great deal from Subterranean Press. A signed copy, really nice book, reasonable price. The center book is Tales of Alhazred by Donald Tyson Dark Renaissance Books Illustrated by Frank Walls. A beautiful little signed book. Really like the whole look and feel of the book. How many more Bradbury books can I justify?
                            IMG_0591.jpg

Comment

It took me a while, but here is my most recent:

UK Bazaar of Bad Dreams front:

And the back:

This is numbered. It also had the "EMBARGOED HODDER & STOUGHTON" on each page.

This gives me 130 US proofs and 49 UK ones. I also have numerous proofs of anthologies, books about King, etc.

John

Comment

Lovely additions gentlemen!

Comment

Working...
                                X