Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

Comment

Nice! I wondered what that new portfolio would look like. Is it a heavier grade of paper than the original?

John

Comment

Looks great, indeed!

Comment

Love love love these editions.
          I wish I had some money to spare...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
            Very nice!
            Originally posted by Theli View Post
            Looks great, indeed!
            Originally posted by frik51 View Post
            Love love love these editions.
            I wish I had some money to spare...

sk
            Thanks all

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
            Nice! I wondered what that new portfolio would look like. Is it a heavier grade of paper than the original?

John
            Yes I think so but I have not had a chance to put them side be side. I'll let you know how they look together next week.
            “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
            — Roland Deschain
            Wanted
            The following Cemetery Dance ARC: Full Dark, No Stars, Doctor Sleep

Comment

Well I know I'm late in the game for this but finally got my hands on NOS4A2. I know IDW is coming out with one as well through Subterranean still on the fence with that one. Maybe someday if I'm fortunate enough I can upgrade the the lettered edition which looks amazing but I'm not holding my breathe for that one lol.

Comment

really nice book. Still on my wish list.

Comment

Nice add, Julzz!

Comment

I LOVE!!!!! the SubPress edition of NOS4A2!

Comment

Yeah it is a great edition. I really wish I had ordered the slipcase while it was available. Can't wait for the new one from IDW too.

Comment

Thanks guy. It's been on my wishlist for a while. Finally got one for I guess a reasonable price. Seller had it ship for $10!! I checked the box it actual postage cost was $50. So the shipping cost is what sealed the deal for me .

Comment

Nice grab! NOS4A2 came out before I got introduced to fancy signed (or even gift) editions of books but I did manage to grab one during SP's damaged sale. Still can't figure out what was damaged on it. It's still a beautiful book!

Yesterday I came home to a really weird wrapped package which contained Borderlands/Gauntlet's signed First Blood. My girlfriend things I'm weird for spending $65 on something I haven't read before . . .

The book is a little smaller than I was expecting, but it still turned out really nice. I splurged and got the slipcase for it as well.

IMG_7289.JPG IMG_7290.JPG

IMG_7291.JPG IMG_7292.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                            Nice grab! NOS4A2 came out before I got introduced to fancy signed (or even gift) editions of books but I did manage to grab one during SP's damaged sale. Still can't figure out what was damaged on it. It's still a beautiful book!

Yesterday I came home to a really weird wrapped package which contained Borderlands/Gauntlet's signed First Blood. My girlfriend things I'm weird for spending $65 on something I haven't read before . . .

The book is a little smaller than I was expecting, but it still turned out really nice. I splurged and got the slipcase for it as well.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16834[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16835[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16836[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16837[/ATTACH]
                            That shorter profile appears to be standard size for Gauntlet as all of the books I have from them are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              That shorter profile appears to be standard size for Gauntlet as all of the books I have from them are like that.
                              This is my first Gauntlet purchase so I want aware of the sizing. They probably said the size in the description. It's my fault because I have grown accustomed and just automatically assume these kinds of books are in the 6x10 sizing.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                                This is my first Gauntlet purchase so I want aware of the sizing. They probably said the size in the description. It's my fault because I have grown accustomed and just automatically assume these kinds of books are in the 6x10 sizing.
                                I really like their books, they have great production values and seam to work to provide exclusive content but the size is a little off putting. It is really just a little shorter than a standard book so it is no big deal but I never fail to notice it.

Comment

Working...
                                X