• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
      I got the okay to post this, the galley proof of CD's Carrie:

John
      Somehow, I knew you had that one, John! Great add!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hi All,
        Got my Jim Thompson's from centipede today. They are great and I'm really glad they aren't huge! LOL!
        MDH

IMG_0414.jpg

Comment

Very nice! Somewhat jealous. I can't quite justify buying them right now.

Comment

Congratz, Mike! they look great.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              Hi All,
              Got my Jim Thompson's from centipede today. They are great and I'm really glad they aren't huge! LOL!
              MDH
              That's a really nice set of books. I was looking at them in Jerad's newsletter today, and thinking about it, but then I searched my computer and realized I have every Jim Thompson book in mobi format, so I'm just going to read thos e for now.

Comment

I got the okay to post this today:

This is the Books to Benefit/Cemetery Dance with a preliminary cover.

John

Comment

That is nice!

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                  I got the okay to post this today:

This is the Books to Benefit/Cemetery Dance with a preliminary cover.

John

Comment

Rather than list out so many books, I'll just link it. I already had Joyland, but the lot came with another copy in the CD slipcase.

Comment

Those are beautiful. I was looking at them also. also The only CP title I am interested in at the moment is Logan's Run.I would love to have a copy of that book.
                      Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
                      Hi All,
                      MDH

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16033[/ATTACH]

Comment

They are nice. I want the Logan's Run. I'm looking forward to the Karl Wagner Kane set, some more crime novels they've talked about and the Fritz Leiber set. Centipede puts out some nice stuff!

Comment

Yeah but that will bust my bank, gonna need those Kane books.

Comment

I too would love to start picking up done more Centipede Press titles. Their selection they've put out in the last few months (A Mountain Walked, Drowning Girl, Ender ' s Game, the Jim Thompson set) have all made my "if only I had enough money" list. Logan ' s Run and the Kane books look very cool, but I have my eye on The Shaft and the Dennis Etchison collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              Yeah but that will bust my bank, gonna need those Kane books.
                              OH YEAH! With a cool slipcase.

Comment

Yeah man, should be sweet. Know if the Leiber books will be the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser series? Also if the crime books have anything to do with Ellroy or Cain, I'll have to get a second job

Comment

Working...
                                X