No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Than Midnight by Brian James Freeman.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
      More Than Midnight by Brian James Freeman.

Cap
      Great book! Hope you enjoy it
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Signed trade edition of King's Mr. Mercedes.

John

Comment

The Twelve.

Comment

I am now the proud owner of the 13-copy, signed, limited Altar 13 edition of Ronald Malfi's Snow and the signed, limited Darkfuse edition of The Narrows. Somehow I managed to bag them both in the same week.

Comment

Good work! Enjoy them Robert.

Comment

Congratulations!
                Originally posted by RobertJohn View Post
                I am now the proud owner of the 13-copy, signed, limited Altar 13 edition of Ronald Malfi's Snow and the signed, limited Darkfuse edition of The Narrows. Somehow I managed to bag them both in the same week.

Comment

Just arrived

photo.jpg

Comment

Cool! Mine is either supposed to arrive today or it shipped today. I got a shipping notice for something last week too so I am unsure what is to arrive.
                    Last edited by Joe315; 07-09-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

That's one of the things that SubPress does well, keeps you guessing on the contents of the package.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                        That's one of the things that SubPress does well, keeps you guessing on the contents of the package.
                        Haha. Doesn't help that I have a couple things on order that I am very excited for.

Well, seeing as you are in the NW it is likely that it is The River of Souls being delivered today (I am in the SW). And the fact that the other order I am expecting hasn't been mentioned as being shipped on the Subpress site or via their newsletter. The numbered edition has been shipped, however.

Comment

It wasn't River of Souls, it was the other one. See here: http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...leciton/page40

Comment

I got my River of Souls today! Yay! Is it just my copy or is the slipcover taller than the others?

Comment

Mine is taller, too. Overall, it fits better than Rider, not so tight, but it is a bit taller than needed.

Comment

Congrats on the McCammons!

Comment

Working...
                                X