No announcement yet.

Post Your Latest Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to post a photo of the Trade Paperback version of Storm of the Century and realized I do not have the photo on the PC so here is a link to the page in my collection thread with the photo's http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...lection/page18
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Never seen a paperback edition of Storm of the Century, didn't even know there was one. I picked up a copy of the HC edition at a Half-Price Books store that was a couple minutes drive from where I used to live. Haven't read it yet, and don't know if I even will, but I wanted to get it since it was in like new condition and King HC I didn't have yet, lol. Got Secret Windows from the same location I think, which was another Book of the Month Club release. Never saw that title at a Half Price after that, and every time I have randomly seen in on eBay it was being sold for a good amount more than I paid for my copy (somewhere around $6 I think). That was another one I had to get because it was a King HC I didn't have, lol. I think I am more likely to read that one though, as I don't know how much I care for reading screenplays.

Comment

Woo hoo! I got my Cemetery dance collectors set #2 in the mail today! Don't know which book I'm going to read first, but I'm leaning towards Jack & Jill.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Was going to post a photo of the Trade Paperback version of Storm of the Century and realized I do not have the photo on the PC so here is a link to the page in my collection thread with the photo's http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...lection/page18
        Ah, thanks. I probably did see it before and just forgot.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

picked up a dozen old horror paperbacks at work yesterday for $1.38

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
            picked up a dozen old horror paperbacks at work yesterday for $1.38
            What ya get??

Comment

I have a bunch of books I want to take down to that shop again, some are university text books, but they gave me credit for one last time, and probably just keep my credit on file. There are some harder to find books I am looking for - even if they are pb and used. As long as they are in decent shape - but again, hard to find it seems.

Comment

The Dreaming Void by Peter F. Hamilton. It was still sealed and only cost $8.

Comment

Wow!!! Quite the find.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                    Wow!!! Quite the find.
                    Thanks.

The store actually had 2 more. I was wondering why they ended up in Phoenix all the from the UK.

Comment

Very strange. Killer price though, nice grab.

Comment

You cant beat the price. Nice books. Well done Joe!
                        Last edited by Mike88; 04-30-2014, 08:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Damn - great find!

I have never read anything by him - anyone who has....... how do you like him?

Comment

Thanks. I almost bought all 3.

Comment

Just got my first proof
                              Merc.jpg

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X