• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14826[/ATTACH]
      That's a really sweet haul but I am glad I passed because I already had all of those items!
      Congrats!

Comment

Very nice grab bag!

Comment

Great items! I went with GB #2, even though I'm sure most if not all will be duplicates. I'll have the CD mag (unless they dip down into the 40s or lower. And "one of our favorite authors" has proven to be Bentley Little over the past few years. But I don't mind. It's cool just having a packagae of books arrive at my door.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice haul!!!!
            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
            - Stephen King

Comment

Lord, help me, I just purchased the Deluxe slipcased leatherbound exclusive of World War Cthulhu from DRP's indiegogo campaign.

I won't be getting much else for a while...

Think I can trust CD not to bring out anything awesome for the next few months?
              Last edited by srboone; 03-08-2014, 08:59 AM.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I doubt that very much! But at least your part of the CDCC, might help ease the pain with a gift card. World War Cthulhu looks like quite the epic collection. Congrats!

Comment

Wow, realized I hadn't posted any purchases in here in a while so I went looking to see when I last time was and it before the year began, lol.

Here are some of my recent purchases:

The numbered CD edition of Gone Girl

Got these eBooks as well:

Flesh and Blood - Graham Masterton
                  The Sleepless - Graham Masterton
                  Out of the Night - Patrick Whalen
                  Monastery - Patrick Whalen
                  The Death Factory: A Penn Cage Novella - Greg Iles *Preordered
                  ORBS - Nicholas Sansbury Smith
                  Zombie Kong - James Roy Daley
                  The Bell Witch - John F.D. Taff
                  DarkFuse #1 (DarkFuse Anthology Series) - Stories by William Meikle, Michael Penkas, William R. Eakin, E. G. Smith, Gary McMahon, Christopher Fulbright * Preordered
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

That looks like a cool project. I wonder if the stories are reprints or originals?

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    Lord, help me, I just purchased the Deluxe slipcased leatherbound exclusive of World War Cthulhu from DRP's indiegogo campaign.

I won't be getting much else for a while...

Think I can trust CD not to bring out anything awesome for the next few months?
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0308.jpg
                      Fantasy Tuesday! I found a really nice reading copy of Name of the Wind at Goodwill. The Fell Sword limited I got from ebay, the others came from Amazon.
                      MDH

Comment

Nice adds. I haven't picked up any fantasy novels in a long time. A few DAW and ACE paperbacks half a year ago, but the last new one I got was A Dance With Dragons, which was a grave dissappointed, especially after sticking through GRRM's last mess, A Feast For Crows.

Never heard of Miles Cameron or the Fell Sword, what's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          Never heard of Miles Cameron or the Fell Sword, what's it like?
                          Military/quasi-historical fantasy for the most part.

Comment

Read the Red Knight first. And thanks to Slayn666 for pointing out that they had published the limited. I missed it even though i was kind of watching for news on facebook. Damn unrelible social media. I really enjoyed the Red Knight.
                            MDH

Comment

Just got the latest issue of Tin House with King's short essay The Ring.

John

Comment

Post just dropped off the latest from CD
                                image.jpg
                                image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X