Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Ok, great — thanks for the confirmation. :-)

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    The link works without - and with - a Twitter account.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Btw, I'm assuming those who do not have a Twitter account can access/see my posts when linked. A favor: If you do not have a Twitter account and are not able to see the Clark book at the above link, please let me know, as that would defeat the purpose of this thread...thanks!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    started a topic Ron Clinton's notable Tweet brags...

Ron Clinton's notable Tweet brags...

As some here may know, I Tweet a set of pics every day (well, I try for every day, anyhow) of some item from my 3000-plus book collection...might be a signed/limited, might be a rare signed 1st trade, might be a cool Paperbacks From Hell -type horror paperback, might be...well, you get the idea. I do realize, however, that some folks here are probably not on Twitter so may not see them.

Having just realized I can copy a direct link to a Tweet (with clickable photos), I thought I'd use this thread to note any particularly special Tweets of cool books that folks here might like to see. I won't litter the board with alerts of each day's item -- if you want those (and who wouldn't?? ), please follow me at Twitter at @ron_clinton -- but rather those kind of unique, special items that may deserve special mention. Hopefully the items I'm featuring over at Twitter are cool enough that "special mention" here is justified at least a few times a week.

Case in point: Today I Tweeted a set of four pics of my lettered edition of Simon Clark's SHE LOVES MONSTERS, a pretty cool item from NEP that's housed in a metal film-reel case, had signed separate artwork, original edited manuscript page, etc. This item can be seen here:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...06854895575040

Enjoy, and keep an eye on this thread for similar alerts...
Working...
X