Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    In case anyone is interested, the Bernie Wrightson Cycle of the Werewolf portfolio is on sale for $150 (half price) here -

https://store.nakatomiinc.com/cycleo...Zo#prettyPhoto

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

Interesting code lol.
    Yes it is. No idea what it could be in reference to .

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    perpetual publishing.com is having a 20% off sale for the weekend. Use promo code GOODBYEBITCH at checkout.
    Interesting code lol.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    perpetual publishing.com is having a 20% off sale for the weekend. Use promo code GOODBYEBITCH at checkout.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I just went with a Bentley Little paperback . I need to complete my collection.

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    I picked up Home, Little Girls, Cold Dead Hands and 6 issue CD magazine Subscription. I had a $10 credit I didn't know I had. Nice little shopping spree.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post

I picked this up as well as the prior novella from Lucia. Strand's book isn't showing on the Novella Series page so had to search for that one.
    I really loved that Lucia Novella.

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    (Deleted my misplaced post from this morning, and reposting it here in this more appropriate thread)

For those who missed the email this morning, there’s a 44% off everything at Cemetery Dance’s site today, no coupon needed. I picked up the new Jeff Strand novella.
    I picked this up as well as the prior novella from Lucia. Strand's book isn't showing on the Novella Series page so had to search for that one.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    (Deleted my misplaced post from this morning, and reposting it here in this more appropriate thread)

For those who missed the email this morning, there’s a 44% off everything at Cemetery Dance’s site today, no coupon needed. I picked up the new Jeff Strand novella.
    I passed on Malorie with the CDCC discount but decided that this discount was too good to pass up but alas they sold out. Saved me some money!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Jeff Strand’s Bang Up is free today on kindle

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Joe Hill Full Throttle Stories Ebook is on sale for $3.99

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    have you read it? It's on my Want to Read list, but the reviews are either DON'T DO IT or it was okay.
    No I haven't, but for .99 I was intrigued enough by the premise to take a chance.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    The kindle edition of The Bird Eater by Anna Ahlborn is .99 today
    have you read it? It's on my Want to Read list, but the reviews are either DON'T DO IT or it was okay.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    The kindle edition of The Bird Eater by Anna Ahlborn is .99 today

Leave a comment:

Working...
X