Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RonClinton
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. Actually, I wouldn't mind having that signed Carol Burnett memoir about her wonderful TV show. Not sure if I want it enough to brave the Black Friday crowds, but we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Barnes and Noble is having their Black Friday sale on signed editions. Here's this year's line up:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/blac...editions-books

Last year I got a signed edition of The Elfstones of Shannara and American Gods: The 10th Anniversary Definitive Edition. But nothing really interests me this year.

Yet.

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    subterranean press 50% off sale

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I almost considered Silence for a few minutes, but a) trying to watch the spending and b) I have my first printing hard cover, I did pass.
    Bought three books; "The Heroes" by Joe Abercrombie s/n; and two by Robert Silverberg also s/n.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Now is our chance to get that lettered Silence of the Lambs we've all been craving.

I ordered four books. Well three and a chapbook.
    I almost considered Silence for a few minutes, but a) trying to watch the spending and b) I have my first printing hard cover, I did pass.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Now is our chance to get that lettered Silence of the Lambs we've all been craving.

I ordered four books. Well three and a chapbook.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    For the next two days, get 50% off on all in-print and available titles at Subterranean Press. Code: 50off

I picked up a couple new ones. :-)

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by bugen View Post
    The e-book for Anne Rice's latest, Prince Lestat, is on sale today (only) for $1.99 at Amazon.

I haven't read these since I was a kid, really liking the first 3 and eventually setting the series down after the decline of books 4 and 5. Kinda always wanted to go back and read the entire saga.
    Same with me, but I've heard good things about Prince Lestat.

Leave a comment:

• bugen
    replied
    The e-book for Anne Rice's latest, Prince Lestat, is on sale today (only) for $1.99 at Amazon.

I haven't read these since I was a kid, really liking the first 3 and eventually setting the series down after the decline of books 4 and 5. Kinda always wanted to go back and read the entire saga.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Kin by Kealan Patrick Burke: One of the best Horror novels I have read in the last 10 years for only 99 cents. https://www.amazon.com/KIN-Kealan-Pa.../dp/B006TMA9ZE

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Sign up for the Norman Prentiss Newsletter and get TWO eBook collections for FREE! http://normanprentiss.com/

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    I picked up Last Train From Perdition and The Purloined Poodle. Too bad Boy's Life was already sold out, but then again, I had plenty of time to get it had I wanted to back when it was announced.

Edit: And the LE of Resume Speed, which in the span of two days I'd forgotten I ordered. I'm getting old...
    Last edited by slayn666; 06-28-2016, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TacomaDiver
    replied
    Sadly I have already pre-ordered those. That's okay, now I can feel less guilty about the other Lansdale and McCammon books I've been buying on eBay . . .

Originally posted by billstand View Post
    Great deals on signed McCammon and Lansdale.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Wish i could jump on this, unfortunately I'm in a bit of a financial flux at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Thanks, bugen -- I picked up three. I hate pre-orders and usually avoid them, but this was too good to pass up.

Leave a comment:

• billstand
    replied
    Subpress sale

Great deals on signed McCammon and Lansdale.

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Hmmmm, is there anything that I want/need . . . ugh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X