Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c marvel
    replied
    Both Carrie and The Shining sold. See my new thread for other books I'm selling. ~Steve

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I now have a buyer for Carrie and The Shining. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    *bump* The Shining and Carrie are still for sale. Make me an offer, I'm flexible on the prices. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Another update in case someone asks. I still have for sale Carrie and The Shining.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Humphrey Bear - I sent you a pm. Did you find it? ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Update as requested. I still have for sale Carrie and The Shining.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Yes, I saw the $100 price. I wondered if $100 might be high price wise. I'm surprised such a beautiful Gift edition does not sell for more on the secondary market. Steve
    I may start to creep up eventually, but the fact that it took so many years to sell out at Zeising means there are a lot of them out there, and not a huge demand.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post

Steve, it's sold out at Zeising now. I paid $85 for it before that, and the last few I saw seemed to be around the $100 point.
    Yes, I saw the $100 price. I wondered if $100 might be high price wise. I'm surprised such a beautiful Gift edition does not sell for more on the secondary market. Steve

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    I decided I'm also selling Insomnia by Stephen King. This is the Ziesing Books Gift edition. Not sure what to ask for Insomnia.

Cap
    Steve, it's sold out at Zeising now. I paid $85 for it before that, and the last few I saw seemed to be around the $100 point.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I decided I'm also selling Insomnia by Stephen King. This is the Ziesing Books Gift edition. Not sure what to ask for Insomnia.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by Nttny1 View Post
    Have you sold the double day Carrie yet? Im interested. Any pics?
    Sending you a private message. ~Cap

Leave a comment:

• Nttny1
    replied
    Have you sold the double day Carrie yet? Im interested. Any pics?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Eads
    replied
    Carrie, Salem's Lot, and The Shining are the Gift Editions, still sealed and unopened, as new in the slipcase.

The Shining $275.00

Carrie $225.00

Salem's Lot - Not sure what to ask for Salem's Lot. I find it hard to believe the secondary market price I saw for SL is credible.

Any ?'s contact me here, send a private message. Prices are flexible.

Cap
    PM sent. I would love to buy 'Salem's Lot from you. =)

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Salem's Lot - Not sure what to ask for Salem's Lot. I find it hard to believe the secondary market price I saw for SL is credible.
    You're talking gift-edition, right? Lowest one I saw sold was over at Betts, April 2019. It sold for $125. Highest was $345, eBay, but with only two bidders and 12 bids. Don't really trust that one. Betts recently sold one for $299.
    Looking at the sales I kept track of, anywhere between $250 and $275 seems like a fair price.

sk

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    For Sale: Prices for Stephen King The Doubleday Years CD Gift editions

Carrie, Salem's Lot, and The Shining are the Gift Editions, still sealed and unopened, as new in the slipcase.

The Shining $275.00

Carrie $225.00

Any ?'s contact me here, send a private message. Prices are flexible.

Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 06-10-2020, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X