Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King & McCammon for Sale. Downsizing collection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King & McCammon for Sale. Downsizing collection.

All Books are now Sold.

Hi,
    I am downsizing my King and McCammon collection and i have the following for sale.

Please note that as i live in Ireland most books are priced to include UPS shipping direct to buyer unless stated.

I will post the King Items first..

Black House King and Straub. Grant. Signed Limited Edition. Number 640.
    $425. iNCLUDES Shipping. SOLD

Full Dark No Stars. Cemetery Dance Number 688 of 750.
    $575 Includes Free Shipping. SOLD

Insomnia Deluxe Leather bound 1st edition. Ziesing. Number 178 of 1250
    $575 including shipping. Sold

I also have the slipcased gift edition at $200 but would need to charge shipping on that at cost price. Sold

These are all boxed in original slipcases and in beautiful condition.

Swan Song. Dark Harvest Edition. S/L. Slipcased. Number 213. . $575 including free shipping. Sold

They Thirst. S/L Slipcaseed. Dark Harvest. 410 of 500. $200. Sold

The Border S/L 310 OF 500 S/L Slipcased. $200 Plus shipping at cost to buyer. Sold

He'll Come Knocking at you door. S/L Number 67 of 500. CD Publisher. Open to offers. SOLD

Tales From Greystone Bay. S/L Number 67 of 500. CD Publisher. Open to offers. SOLD

Hope these are of interest.

PM me for photos etc.

Thank You

Talisman1964
    Last edited by Talisman1964; 07-01-2020, 11:30 AM.

A quick update. Insomnia and Swan Song are sold as is the trade edition of Full Dark No Stars.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Hi Bookworm1. Can you email me on [email protected] if you wish to discuss. I know there are some issues with the PMs. Talisman1964

Comment

Originally posted by Talisman1964 View Post
          Hi Bookworm1. Can you email me on [email protected] if you wish to discuss. I know there are some issues with the PMs. Talisman1964
          I'm having trouble accessing my regular email. What a week for me. You can try to pm me again and see if that works.

Comment

Working...
          X