replied
    Originally posted by Splync View Post
    Well now you've enticed me...

PM sent!
    Message sent.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Sorry Martin I sold it a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
    15. Postscripts 10 - S/L signed by Stephen King, Joe Hill & 29 others - this is the Gold slipcased ed. which also includes the artists signatures - PS Pub. - #128 of 200 copies - in Brand New Condition - Sans DJ as issued. - $280.00 Shipping is included.

16. William Peter Blatty's Lost Screenplay Collection - S/L Signed by Willliam Peter Blatty - Lonely Road Books - slipcased #17 of 390 copies - $90.00 in Brand New Condition. - Shipping is included.

17. Live Girls - Ray Garton - S/L Signed by Ray Garton - Cemetery Dance - Slipcased #4 of 500 copies - Also includes the Live Girls CD - $180.00 in Brand New Condition - Shipping is included

18. The Day It Rained Forever/Medicine For Melancholy two book slipcased set - S/L Signed by Ray Bradbury & Caitlin Kiernan - PS Pub. - one of 200 signed numbered copies, this books number was left blank - $240.00 in Brand New Condition.

All books are free shipping within the U.S.
    You don't happen to have a Exorcist 40th Anniversary from Lonely Road Books available do you?

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Well now you've enticed me...

PM sent!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
    So glad FDNS arrived safe and sound. Wow that got to you fast. What was it like two days! Thanks again Martin.
    Super fast. Tracking said Monday and then Saturday morning it was on my informed delivery email as out for delivery.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    So glad FDNS arrived safe and sound. Wow that got to you fast. What was it like two days! Thanks again Martin.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Congrats, Martin — that’s a great addition to your collection!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I was but had a self imposed limit. I would not spend over $300 for any book. For that reason I only purchased the Gift edition of this one. I passed on the limited edition of It for the same reason. In this case, momma raised a fool. Back to Full Dark, I love all the stories in this one and planned to add the limited to my collection at some point. Jeffsta's sale made it happen now. The book is brand new!
    That's wonderful! I thought Full Dark, No Stars was fantastic. I loved every story.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    OOOOOO Congrats! I wish I was following Cemetery Dance back then!
    I was but had a self imposed limit. I would not spend over $300 for any book. For that reason I only purchased the Gift edition of this one. I passed on the limited edition of It for the same reason. In this case, momma raised a fool. Back to Full Dark, I love all the stories in this one and planned to add the limited to my collection at some point. Jeffsta's sale made it happen now. The book is brand new!

Leave a comment:

• jeffingoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Full Dark No Stars is now safely in its new home. Thank you!
    OOOOOO Congrats! I wish I was following Cemetery Dance back then!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Full Dark No Stars is now safely in its new home. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Thank you sir. Appreciate your message.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Congrats Jeff good sale!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X