X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBookman
    replied
    Jeff,
    got my Sub Press Swang Song and McCammon newsletters today. Pristine condition and expertly packed! Thanks buddy we will be doing business again soon

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Humphreybear I sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Thanks all. You're a great bunch of guys!

Leave a comment:

• Brian861
    replied
    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

And that SCREAM FACTORY book was, I thought, something pretty special, and is priced very attractively.

I can personally attest to the fact that Jeff packs very well -- my copy of THE RUINS arrived safely and pristine (and fast!).
    Couldn't agree more that Jeff's stuff is top notch. Received his copy of He Is Legend S/L the other day and it's pristine. It did take a Martin package trip after about a 2 week layover in Chicago, it was on to Philly, and finally made it's way back to me a few days ago. It was mailed out on the November 7th.

Leave a comment:

• Splync
    replied
    Too many books, too little funds. Were I in a better financial situation, I'd be all over several of these!

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Jeff, I would be jumping on some of these but we've bought a lot of the same books.. That Al Sarrantonio is great. Somebody grab this deal.....
    And that SCREAM FACTORY book was, I thought, something pretty special, and is priced very attractively.

I can personally attest to the fact that Jeff packs very well -- my copy of THE RUINS arrived safely and pristine (and fast!).

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Jeff, I would be jumping on some of these but we've bought a lot of the same books.. That Al Sarrantonio is great. Somebody grab this deal.....
    I would probably have grabbed it but I have them all. Only need the baby. Same with the Lansdale set. Only need mucho mojo.

Leave a comment:

• mhatchett
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post
    113. Al Sarrantonio Set - CD - Halloween And Other Seasons S/L H.C. - Halloweenland S/L H.C. - Hallows Eve S/L H.C. - Moonbane S/L H.C. - Toybox S/L H.C. - Hornets And Others S/L H.C. - Orangefield S/L H.C. - Halloween: New Poems edited by Al Sarrantonio H.C. - Set of eight books in Brand new Condition for $155.00

114. The Best Of The Scream Factory - S/L #4 signed by the editors - CD - Brand New - Huge book - $45.00

105. Better Weird a tribute to David B. Silva - S/L #4 - CD - Signed by McCammon and 14 others - Brand New - $60.00

106. The Prince Of Stories: the many worlds of Neil Gaiman - CD - S/L signed by the editors - Brand New - Large Book - $45.00

107. Fangoria - CD - S/L signed by the editors - New - $48.00

Shipping is free in the U.S.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied

Got it, thanks -- I'll take it. Sending info shortly.
    Shipping The Ruins out today and will get you the tracking #. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffsta View Post

Sent you a PM.
    Got it, thanks -- I'll take it. Sending info shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied

Last edited by Jeffsta; 04-30-2021, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Jeff, do you have / are you planning to sell CD’s S/L HC of Scott Smith’s THE RUINS? I keep meaning to read that book, and would like to read it in its deluxe edition.
    Sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffsta
    replied
    Jeff, do you have / are you planning to sell CD’s S/L HC of Scott Smith’s THE RUINS? I keep meaning to read that book, and would like to read it in its deluxe edition.
    Hi Ron, Yes I have the Ruins S/L #4 around here somewhere. I'll look for it tomorrow and get back to you. I'd like $35.00 for it and I'm pretty sure it's in Brand New Condition. Thanks for contacting me.

Leave a comment:

• RonClinton
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X