Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signed/limited/numbered copy of IT for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Signed/limited/numbered copy of IT for sale

    Although the auction ends tonight! (Wednesday October 11th)

    Going quickly, a signed/limited traycased & numbered copy of IT by Stephen King from Cemetery Dance!

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/202070815503...84.m1555.l2649

    #2
    Someone actually paid $2100 + for that IT by Stephen King??? I don't get it-Paying that much for just one book. I guess that buyer really has some disposable income......


    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

    Comment


      #3
      Agreed, there are prices for some books that just seem insane to me regardless of what the book is.

      Comment


        #4
        That CD edition of IT has really skyrocketed over the years...even the trade/Gift edition is now hundreds of dollars. I think the recent popularity of the new movie probably helped given the above auction a boost.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

        Comment


          #5
          The ones that get me are the IT gift editions that go for like $600 - $700. That just blows my mind, especially since I remember how long it took to sell out the IT gift edition in the first place.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            The ones that get me are the IT gift editions that go for like $600 - $700. That just blows my mind, especially since I remember how long it took to sell out the IT gift edition in the first place.
            THANK JEEBUS for that! Because I was one of those who heard about it pretty late in the game and got lucky. I really couldn't believe it didn't sell out immediately.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              THANK JEEBUS for that! Because I was one of those who heard about it pretty late in the game and got lucky. I really couldn't believe it didn't sell out immediately.
              IT was pretty different for us. It was a fairly high print run and it was $50 more than all of our previous SK gift edition.
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                #8
                Did anyone read the Dark Regions Press email this morning? They are giving away 10 copies of the slipcased The Shining if you place an order for their Large Grab Bag. I'm not calling DRP a liar of course....Although I do find this promotion incredible to put it mildly. So order one, you may get The Shining.


                Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                  Did anyone read the Dark Regions Press email this morning? They are giving away 10 copies of the slipcased The Shining if you place an order for their Large Grab Bag. I'm not calling DRP a liar of course....Although I do find this promotion incredible to put it mildly. So order one, you may get The Shining.


                  Cap
                  Not quite correct. You have to buy BOTH the grab bag AND the S/L Deluxe of I AM THE ABYSS (totals $325) to get the free SHINING.

                  "Order a Large Halloween Grab Bag and preorder a deluxe slipcased hardcover edition of the new Dark Regions Press anthology I AM THE ABYSS this weekend and have your Halloween Grab Bag shipped next week with a nice bonus included: a new slipcased hardcover of The Shining Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King!"
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Not quite correct. You have to buy BOTH the grab bag AND the S/L Deluxe of I AM THE ABYSS (totals $325) to get the free SHINING.

                    "Order a Large Halloween Grab Bag and preorder a deluxe slipcased hardcover edition of the new Dark Regions Press anthology I AM THE ABYSS this weekend and have your Halloween Grab Bag shipped next week with a nice bonus included: a new slipcased hardcover of The Shining Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King!"
                    The Dark Regions Press website is still confusing and a mess (at least to me). It appears to be unchanged from the last time I tried exploring their website. I looked at their grab bags because I was curious and I think the CD grab bags are a better value. ~Cap
                    Last edited by c marvel; 10-14-2017, 04:25 PM.
                    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X