Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Haha....I was reading it wondering how he could mistake the VI and V-I and the V-II then i read dan's post that he fixed it. way to cause more confusion dan

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    And I just misunderstood Dan. I mistook "SOD VI and VII" as "SOD 6 and 7", I was wondering how I missed III, IV, V, VI and VII!
    I edited the post so it's more clear... lol

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    And I just misunderstood Dan. I mistook "SOD VI and VII" as "SOD 6 and 7", I was wondering how I missed III, IV, V, VI and VII!
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    My bad Dan, I misunderstood you

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    My bad Dan, I misunderstood you

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    I was saying that we've never used SOD V-I and V-II PC's in grab bags. We have clearly used other PC's in grab bags though.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    The first grab bag of 2013 had PC copies of FD. It was a couple of weeks ago, but it never made it past the CDCC mailing stage as all the bags were snapped up before a general announcement could be made.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Floating dragon was numbered limited not PC's

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yes FD was part of the first grab bag of the year. PC copies.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I got a Camp Pleasant PC is some grab bag thingy and weren't Floating Dragon PC's including in the first grab bag of 2013? I got The Exorcist Anniversary edition PC but it is a Lonely Roads release and not CD

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I got the gift edition of SOD1 in an SK package (not technically a grab bag, I guess) which included the ARC of Riding the bullet and a Stephen King comic.
    I think we've used gift editions in either grab bags or grab bag like things before, but never a limited or a lettered.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I got the gift edition of SOD1 in an SK package (not technically a grab bag, I guess) which included the ARC of Riding the bullet and a Stephen King comic.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    were those part of a grab bag? I don't think I've ever seen CD offer PC's for sale other than in grab bags
    To my knowledge, they were never part of a grab bag.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    were those part of a grab bag? I don't think I've ever seen CD offer PC's for sale other than in grab bags

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    It looks like they are PC copies.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I think this is it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item460fb7c6b6

Leave a comment:

Working...
X