Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen King hot stamping dies--collectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy
    replied
    I wish it was mine, that is a big price for that considering the Unique Collector's Extravaganza, when broken down by item, probably put a price of nowhere over $75 for it, a nice profit indeed!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    There's one on eBay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/UNIQUE-ICONI...item4d0bb640f8

Is that yours?

John

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    Yes, I will try to post them later!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Not something i'm interested in (mainly because of the weight and difficulty i would have displaying them) but i'm sure there is a market for them!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by ClydeUmney View Post
    I'd be curious to know, does anyone collect the hot stamping die metal plates that Cemetery Dance uses when they're producing a book?

For instance, over time I've collected one from IT: the 25th anniversary edition, one from Blockade Billy, and one from Dark Forces: The last two editions were published by Lonely Road books.

Does anyone else collect these plates, or are you more into the actual book and artwork instead of the one of a kind production plates?

If not these, anything else you collect that's related to the production of the book or associated with the book, particularly Stephen King collectors.

Thanks! Just curious!
    WOW! you have three of them, I just have one so far. It's for the slipcase Cemetery Dance produced for the UK edition of 11/22/63, pics are up on my collection thread if you want to see it. Could we maybe see pics of the ones you have too?

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    started a topic Stephen King hot stamping dies--collectors?

Stephen King hot stamping dies--collectors?

I'd be curious to know, does anyone collect the hot stamping die metal plates that Cemetery Dance uses when they're producing a book?

For instance, over time I've collected one from IT: the 25th anniversary edition, one from Blockade Billy, and one from Dark Forces: The last two editions were published by Lonely Road books.

Does anyone else collect these plates, or are you more into the actual book and artwork instead of the one of a kind production plates?

If not these, anything else you collect that's related to the production of the book or associated with the book, particularly Stephen King collectors.

Thanks! Just curious!
Working...
X