Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    Brian, your opinion may be biased but in this case it rings true. The overall feel of this matches the story so well. The interior artwork, cover image and grey slipcase are perfect for the story.
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    I fall in the 100% biased camp (DUH), but I was THRILLED by how the production choices worked out on this one: the DJ, the endpapers we picked, the binding, the frontis for the Limited Edition, etc, etc... and especially that slipcase for the Limited Edition. I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.

folgersnyourcup -- MANY thanks for the kind words! Very much appreciated.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I fall in the 100% biased camp (DUH), but I was THRILLED by how the production choices worked out on this one: the DJ, the endpapers we picked, the binding, the frontis for the Limited Edition, etc, etc... and especially that slipcase for the Limited Edition. I couldn't be more pleased with how it turned out.

folgersnyourcup -- MANY thanks for the kind words! Very much appreciated.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I will see if I can post a link to the ebay page for this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/170644519710?ru=...#ht_500wt_1156

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by folgersnyourcup View Post
    Gah, I want this so bad!! I own the standard edition, and really loved this story. I was especially moved by the ending. Fantastic in every way.
    Definitely look for it on EBay if you can, can find good deals on it a lot of times

Leave a comment:

• folgersnyourcup
    replied
    Gah, I want this so bad!! I own the standard edition, and really loved this story. I was especially moved by the ending. Fantastic in every way.

Leave a comment:

• For Sale - The Painted Darkness Limited double signed No.521

We are just in the middle of sorting out for a house move (when we finally sell the house) and I noticed that I have a few duplicate copies of some Cemetery Dance titles.

I will be selling more when I have a chance to put them up on Ebay (the UK site but they are marked to sell worldwide) but for now I have listed a copy of the long sold out The Painted Darkness by Brian James Freeman.

This is one of the limited signed editions that sold out almost as soon as they were announced. It is signed by both the author and the artist and comes in a slipcase.

The item number on ebay is 170644519710.

I have started the auction at 1p with no reserve.
Working...
X