Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pennywise" IT Original Stephen King Oil Painting by Glenn Chadbourne FRAMED Signed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    The painting is back up on eBay.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yes, I have purchased from them in the past too with pleasant experiences, though the envelope used for shipping is different than other shipping methods. Never resulted in damage to the books I ordered though. And yeah, a lot of CD titles, which seems a bit odd. Could be a lifetime subscription, and have thought that before, but that doesn't make much sense in a way. If I had been able to afford to drop the kind of money needed to risk on a lifetime subscription (A risk that has definitely paid off for those lucky enough to have them) I wouldn't taking out student loans. It'd be cheaper to just pay for the classes. I also wouldn't be buying expensive artwork if I needed to sell books to pay off school loans.

None of that is to say the seller doesn't have good service or is a bad seller (as I said, I have had good experiences with the seller), but saying things go to paying off school loans while they're spending a lot of money on things doesn't make sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied
    I've bought from that seller before. If I remember correctly they are in Florida. They put up just about every CD title.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Sorry i should have made myself more clear, a member of thedarktower.org sold the painting on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $460
    Ah, ok. And yet the description on eBay says the money would go towards paying off school loans. Hmm...

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    I would love to have owned that painting, it's a real gem from Glenn, but alas it has never been a part of my collection.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    We all know you bought it, TOm and are now trying to raise money for the wedding!

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Sorry i should have made myself more clear, a member of thedarktower.org sold the painting on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $460

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Sold for $460 a couple of weeks ago
    Sold this painting?

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Sold for $460 a couple of weeks ago

Leave a comment:

• Sabrina Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I just didn't like it. Any pennywise that doesn't at least kinda look like the Tim Curry pennywise bothers me. lol
    I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I just didn't like it. Any pennywise that doesn't at least kinda look like the Tim Curry pennywise bothers me. lol

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I was wondering the same thing. I still miss him.
    Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
    I wonder if our good old friend from down under will make a grab for this?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I wonder if our good old friend from down under will make a grab for this?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But's it's fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Still priced to high for me.That might cause me to sink.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X