Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• srboone
    replied
    Well, I didn't win The Gunslinger, so I might actually bid on this, at the last second.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by ClydeUmney View Post
    If we opt for media mail shipping, is it any less, or still $392 for shipping? Thanks!
    It sure is. Just click the detailed shipping information on the listing.

Leave a comment:

• ClydeUmney
    replied
    If we opt for media mail shipping, is it any less, or still $392 for shipping? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
    I think this is the "Dan is tired of looking at them" auction.
    They're actually all out of Richard's office. They had to be removed before someone was killed by an avalanche of books!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    You'd probably be better renting a U-haul and driving.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Hmm...my brother's a flight planner with...I don't know who he's with anymore; maybe he's got some free passes I could use to scoot up there and bring those puppies back to Mizzoo!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Wow, $1400... I could buy plane tickets, come and pick them up, check them in as part carry on and part checked luggage, and fly back home for that price! (and its true, just checked!!) hmm... tempting...

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I think this is the "Dan is tired of looking at them" auction. That $250 certificate good if we come pick them up?
    Haha! I think you're absolutely right! That should be the new name for the auction!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    I think this is the "Dan is tired of looking at them" auction. That $250 certificate good if we come pick them up?
    Absolutely.

Leave a comment:

• jester05jk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by jimimck View Post
    International is $1400
    Yeah, it's pretty insane... it's a lot of heavy boxes, unfortunately. The USPS shipping rates are just killing everyone who have a lot of Non-US customers. I wish there was another way, but UPS and Fed-Ex are even worse and harder to deal with from what I hear.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    well, I'll pass on that... I can't afford a new apartment to put them in

Leave a comment:

• jimimck
    replied
    International is $1400

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    If someone from the forum or the mailing list wins, I'm going to throw in a $250 Cemetery Dance Gift Certificate for future orders because the shipping on this lot of books is insane due to the weight and number of boxes!
    HA! So international shipping has to be double insane!! So, $500 gift certificate for an international win?

Leave a comment:

• Ben Staad
    replied
    That is awesome and would make a wonderful start to someones library...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X